WIP Savo Stage Finland Concept

Savo Stage Concept

Savoroad, road number 3110 Lempäälä to Kangasala, Southside from Tampere city, Finland. Road tells thousands stories about rallying world, “million FINmark stone” did not longer destroys rallycars. But stage has “little Myhinpää” reputation, corner campers, jumps and very high speeds may cause mistakes by drivers. Road is very difficult and technical, rally drivers many times knows that many times too late, when they are already upside down in the ditch. Even first gravel surface corner have cause mistakes by civilian car drivers, because in the ditches there you can find radiators, bumper pieces etc. damaged car parts.

Do you want to step forward to drive legendary (ancestor name of Neste Rally Finland) 1000 Lakes Rally stage. Road is 8 KM long and it is full of high speed, technical sections, real road based altitude profile, very challenging road. Welcome Savo Stage, rally legends surrounding to road what is now driveable.

Zaxxon, thank you very much to making terrain grid.

Track building team:
Jukka Grönfors, Mihkel Kütt, Mikko Virtanen, Juhani Pitkänen, Ville Kivimaa, Antti Henriksson

Savo Stage v1
Server1: http://www.megaupload.com/?d=SC0ZZK8L
Server2: http://www.filefront.com/17158426/savontie.rar/
Pacenotes updated: http://www.megaupload.com/?d=801Q4VP9

Savo Stage Reversed:
Server1: http://www.megaupload.com/?d=WM3Y81GD
Server2: http://www.filefront.com/17387293/Savo-Concept-rev.rar/

Attachments

• SAVO.SCREENSHOT.4.small.jpg
    SAVO.SCREENSHOT.4.small.jpg
    120.8 KB · Views: 493
  • SAVO.SCREENSHOT.2.small.jpg
    SAVO.SCREENSHOT.2.small.jpg
    109.7 KB · Views: 444
  • SAVO.SCREENSHOT.1.small.jpg
    SAVO.SCREENSHOT.1.small.jpg
    88.6 KB · Views: 368
Our Savo Stage team have good news for all of you, who want to get once again new RBR stage. We are decide to release Savo Stage:

01.08.2010 Download link will apper in this topic.

After Neste Oil Rally Finland. Then you can continue Rally Finland at new Savo Stage. In future we will done more real stages.

Great stage. But I have some graphical problems with it ( I have this on some other BTB tracks as well, but not on any regular RBR tracks) there is big artifacts on the screen so much that it makes it difficult to drive.Savo-error-1.jpgSavo-error-2.jpg

As noone else have reported this I assume that it is my PC that is the problem, but what to change to remove the problem?

Spec.
Core i5-750
4 Mb RAM
Win7 64 bit
AIT 5770 with 10.4 drivers

Great stage. But I have some graphical problems with it ( I have this on some other BTB tracks as well, but not on any regular RBR tracks) there is big artifacts on the screen so much that it makes it difficult to drive.View attachment 27473View attachment 27474

As noone else have reported this I assume that it is my PC that is the problem, but what to change to remove the problem?

Spec.
Core i5-750
4 Mb RAM
Win7 64 bit
AIT 5770 with 10.4 drivers

I have the same problem with Savo Stage, Tervamäki and couple of more tracks.

I have:

AMD Phenom II 4xcore 3,5GHz
Win7 64bit
Ati Radeon HD 5750

Could it be the HD 57xx series problem. I wound that on my computer it's easy to make this problem in BTB also. And if i can see the artifacts in BTB they will also appear in RBRB. In BTB i can "produce" the artifacts by challenging the memory with large doings. That's why i use 6 different saves on the project. After a editing i start the stage and see if there is artifacts showing. If not i continue on that save, and if they appear i go back to the previous save and start the editing again.

Any one else? Is this memory problem or just Ati HD 57xx problem?

Does my Valkeri stage work on your computer with out problems?

I have ATi HD 5850, drivers ver: 10.6, OS: Win XP
No big problem with graphics!!! only some minor glitches on objects next to the stage sometimes...
Maybe version 10.7 is working better (hope it fixes your problem anyway)

I upgraded from 10.4 to 10.7, this seams to have removed the graphical errors but instead the PC freezes when i run a BTB stage.
So I removed 10.7, ran driver sweeper and installed 10.6 that worked for Holmis.
And it works great so far, I can run all BTB stages that I had problems with before.
I haven't tested any other games yet.

I upgraded from 10.4 to 10.7, this seams to have removed the graphical errors but instead the PC freezes when i run a BTB stage.
So I removed 10.7, ran driver sweeper and installed 10.6 that worked for Holmis.
And it works great so far, I can run all BTB stages that I had problems with before.
I haven't tested any other games yet.

I installed the 10.7 drivers and it fixed the glitches! So problem solved. :)

A question - may I use some of your textures in my tracks maybe? I like the wb_grass, orange fence and some others :)
Again, it's amazing track!
One thing could maybe be corrected - pacenotes, they are sometime surprising, but still, it's just my opinion. Cheers!

Thank you very much for this stage. Words cannot describe, how awesome it is. Keep up the good work.

Ps. is it possible to make this stage reversed, it has been drived a lot in that direction too.

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 74 7.4%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 103 10.3%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 145 14.5%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 274 27.4%
  • 100% offline racing

Votes: 400 40.0%