Saving your seat position?

Here in R3E, I have my driver view at 1.1. MOST of the cars that is perfect for my triple screen set up. However, some like the Aquila is so low that all I see is dash, steering wheel and sky. Yes, I can switch to a different view, but I am sitting at a wheel with triple screens so I can simulate the driver's perspective. We really NEED to be able to assign buttons for seat movement, up, down, fore and aft. Tilt would be nice maybe even side to side, but the 4 basic are needed. I have no idea why that there is not a standard starting point for the seats in gaming, but some cars are obviously designed by and for folks that drive in external view and the seats are tossed in as decoration.

I know there is a spot there for those actions, but the slots are empty. Only thing there is a garbage can. If you know how to assign a button, I would love to know how to do it. I have tried left clicking, right clicking and nothing happens. I can assign my buttons in any other game, but this one has me baffled.

Well it does work. Got a couple of other buttons set, but I am having trouble with it recognizing my 2 button boxes. It works on one of them, but ignores the one I really want to use as my primary button box. Would like to reassign them, but afraid of screwing it up. So will use secondary box as primary. But thanks for the help. I messed with it several times and never got that to work before. I guess I did not double click fast enough before now.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 357 15.7%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 251 11.0%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 243 10.7%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 179 7.9%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 302 13.3%