F1 2011 Saveproblems

F1 2011 The Game (Codemasters)
Hello everyone.
I have the following problem. When i save a setup ingame it ist not available when i close an restart the game. I tried it several times. I changed the folderpoperties of the"F1 2011" folder an the "My Games" folder so that the are not protected from overwriting. It still does not helpt. Does anyone have an idea what could be the source of the problem?
Thanks

When i start the game there is the "loading"-icon. My carrersettings are there(Helmet, Raceweekendstatus etc.)
When i do "Proving Grounds", "Time trial" there is the "autosaving"-icon (in white) shortly and afterwards "loading"-icon.
Where do i find or get the prepatch Flow.bin?
ty

I followed your instructions three times now. There was no "autosaving"-icon most of the time. I saw it the first time when i went Time-Trial but i am not quiote sure bcause it has gone very fast. But i am sure i havent seen it at 2nd and 3rd try. I did not close the game between the tries.
ty

Yes it does. Connected without Problems. I reistalled the game because i wanted to clear and order the mods i have installed. But they are only "Skins" like Track/Wheel/Car. AI Fix also. But i tried everything above with the standard AI(had backup) nothin changed.
ty

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back