savegame directory

Hey,

has any of you guys found the directory of the savegame yet?
It's not in the /users/documents/my games, there's only the hardware_config.
Tried reinstalling the demo, but it remembered my savegame, so it must be somewhere out of steam i guess ...

RaceDepartment Store

• Featured
RaceDepartment
Views
Reaction score
FANATEC® Direct-Drive technology comes to the CSL Series. From subtle sidewall flex to powerful self-aligning torque, you’ll feel everything with a heightened sense of realism. Exceptionally crisp and dynamic force feedback sensations await. Buy now from Fanatec.com for EUR 349,95 Features...
The Trak Racer RS6 is a fully adjustable gaming machine! Featuring an adjustable pedal plate, wheel mount and bucket seat, the RS6 is predrilled for all the big name brands and will see you competing at the highest level in no time! The RS6's 2" iron construction will ensure stable gameplay...
Why just mount your new wheel on a desk! Get a full and stable gaming experience with Trak Racer’s FS3 Premium Wheel Stand. The FS3 has the most adjustable wheel mount on the market, along with an adjustable pedal plate and gear shifter mount. The upgraded FS3 wheel stand isn't just built to be...
TR8020 black aluminium quad monitor stand add-on with VESA mount for flat and curved monitors. The TR8020 aluminium quad monitor allows you to add a 4th display to any 1-slot aluminium profile including the Trak Racer Floor Monitor Stand and TR160 Integrated Monitor Stand. This kit includes...
The TR8 Pro is an upgraded version of the popular Trak Racer TR8. From 2018 to 2021, the TR8 was the King of Sims. It ticks all of the boxes for a Sim Rig that assembles in 30-60 minutes. It's Strong, Adjustable, and has an Integrated Monitor Stand. In the usual Trak Racer way, we gathered...
  • Featured
RaceDepartment
5.00 star(s) 1 ratings
Views
Reviews
The ClubSport Steering Wheel Formula V2.5 X is the perfect size and shape for all formula-style and single-seater race cars. Buy now from Fanatec.com for EUR 369,95 Features Officially licensed for Xbox One® and Xbox Series X|S Formula-style steering wheel with a compact diameter of 270 mm...