F1 2010 Saved game lost / Difficulty settings.

F1 2010 The Game (Codemasters)
My saved game has gone. Went into F12010 tonight only to have to start over from scratch again. Wouldnt care quite as much if it wasnt for all the setups that i had saved, pretty damn annoying. Is this a bug, anyone else had the same issue??

Also just done first race (career) at Bahrain in a force india with all aids off and everying set to manual so that expert is shown, only to quali 3rd and then win the race by 30 seconds advantage on 20% distance. Am i missing something as when i first played the game in a HRT with the same settings i couldnt get anywhere in quali and was finishing the race at the back of the field. Ok so ive had more practice now and a Force india is slightly better but it still seems weird. (way to easy)

What is the legend setting?? Nothing states legend anywhere in the game although have heard it mentioned several times on this forum.

Ta
Chris

I guess this might happen after you reveal R&D in the practice. Try to use Windows Restore (Previous version) to restore saved in your Documents folder in your Windows profile.

This worked for me...

"Another solution they say, as you know when the save file corrupts, you are directed to press conference, asking your name etc... PRESS Alt + F4 there and close the game. Re-open the game and you will see your saved game is alive again :O"

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 346 15.5%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 239 10.7%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 237 10.6%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 177 7.9%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 297 13.3%