Save Spa!

It'd save everyone time and money if the idiots just took some initiative and moved away themselves... :messed:

This is true... live next to a race circuit and then complain about it? I would have thought the circuit was there longer than the houses so its their fault for buying the house. Its not like the circuit snuck up on them one night is it.

From what I've seen, most of the Spa residents complaining about the circuit were complaining more about the supplemental events-concerts, etc- and newly added races (Fun Cup 25hr? I sure wouldn't want to listen to those things all night...) as opposed to the Grand Prix, etc. But of course no one actually bothers to listen to them...

• Bert Van Waes

I'm sorry, but anyone, ANYONE, could spot one of the largest modern motor racing circuits. If they had ANY common sense, they wouldn'tve bought the house. If they don't like noise, move, or keep your stupid mouth shut!

This is true, but tracks like Spa are unique in this. It lays in the middle of a little valley surrounded by "rolling" hills filled with trees.
Sound does carry very far here. I go check every 24 hour GT and the first time i was on a campsite rougly 4kms away. Being GT's the cars like the F430 had really loud high pitched sounds, and then massive exhaust pops.

From the campsite it was like there was a war going on in the woods while cars were racing somewhere else. Amazing to hear actually, but indeed. If you live there yr whole life, Brrr, like living near a airfield.

But ok, this track, they should'nt even consider closing it imo... The best in the world... I would move for that.

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 72 7.4%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 101 10.4%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 141 14.6%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 266 27.5%
  • 100% offline racing

Votes: 385 39.7%