Save Extractor

Save Extractor 1.1

Login or Register an account to download this content
Awesome work. I am happy to lend a hand if you want to build in the de/compression and make it work with sav files (if you've not already done that).

Already done otherwise I wouldn't have been able to get save and load working. Happy to have contributions to the git hub though if you want to help with anything else. I'll share the link when the first release is done.

Anyone know what to edit to delete a permanent driver trait? I found the "permanentPersonalityTraits" reference, and it seems the full entry of a specific trait starts at
"data": {
and ends at
"$id": "3328" (this number obviously changes depending on the trait you're trying to delete)
},
Just before the next "data" line starts for the next trait. So I figured if I just delete that entire section for one specific trait I would be fine. Nope, save won't load. So I looked a bit further, and found down after the "permanentPersonalityTraits" and "temporaryPersonalityTraits", a section called "allTraits", so I also deleted the one that had the reference number that was the same as the trait I wanted to delete, still won't load. So then, below the "allTraits" there's "mTraitHistory", and I figured I'd delete the trait ID from there as well. Still won't load.

So I'm not too sure what to do. I am apparently missing something, or deleting too much.

Hello, I have been fiddling around with this save extractor and it works very well. However, one thing I have not figured out how to do is change/modify the calendar season. Anyone have any insight on that?

Thanks!

Greetings. I`d like to ask if anyone knows how to change the active player car model. I play the fire 18 mod an d startet in the GT series and went up to DTM...but..it kept my ****ing car model..so I drive a WTCR Car in the DTM series. This makes me pretty upset. I found this tool and thought it might be possible with it. Ideas ? Know how ?
best regards

Is there any way to change team logo using this? I tried changing a lot of values and for some reason it shows up correctly in the "load save" part in main menu but when the game loads all logos are reverted to original.

Hello everyone, can someone tell me where to find the next years rules or what I should search for. Deleting the rule in the save game editor doesn't seem to work for me

Hello!

How do I use this? I downloaded the files from GitHub but, there is nothing to launch. Do I need another application to call these .cs files?

Sorry for the late reply, but in case anyone else is wondering: unless you want to compile or modify it yourself, just download the file from racedepartment instead. That gives you the program as an exe file.

Hello everyone, can someone tell me where to find the next years rules or what I should search for. Deleting the rule in the save game editor doesn't seem to work for me

I haven't tested this myself, but try searching for "nextYearsRules" in the json file. Current rules meanwhile are under "rules". You should find 8 of each of these in the save file, one seems to be for a placeholder championship -1 and the rest are for the 7 real championships

Edit: I just saw that I also answered this on the previous page 5 years ago. Not that I remembered :)

Last edited:
Hello!

Sorry for the late reply, but in case anyone else is wondering: unless you want to compile or modify it yourself, just download the file from racedepartment instead. That gives you the program as an exe file.

I haven't tested this myself, but try searching for "nextYearsRules" in the json file. Current rules meanwhile are under "rules". You should find 8 of each of these in the save file, one seems to be for a placeholder championship -1 and the rest are for the 7 real championships

Edit: I just saw that I also answered this on the previous page 5 years ago. Not that I remembered :)
Thank you for responding, I will try to look for it next time I need to edit next years rules

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back