Save Donington - Donation race?

Status
Not open for further replies.
As we al know Donington was working on a Formula One come back. Unfortunately they did not make it in time to get the track ready so the next 17 years, the British Grand Prix will be at Silverstone. Now Donington needs your help.

In a few weeks time we will be racing on Donington, maybe it is an idea to do a donation race night? We race and we donate to the circuit? At least feel free to join there facebook page:

http://www.savedonington.co.uk

Good idea I think its such a shame that donny has lost the contract for F1 but at the same time it will be good to see the cars back on silverstone.

We have been fighting a loosing battle to keep our local track CROFT open due to moaning residence that bought there homes for pennys compared to there proper value because there home was situated next to croft race track and they could hear all the noise.
But now they have got what they want and the track is closing there house value will go trough the roof.
If you ask me they should be made to pay the full price on there houses now they have taken the track away from us, dam I will be losing so meany good memorys from that track.

Even I as a Dutchman know Croft. Been there lots of time in Toca2. It is to us to keep thoose tracks virtual alive.

Same story for Zandvoort, the track has been there for such a long time. People living around the track, started complaining (instead of being proud we were hosting a Formula 1 race). So F1 moved somewhere else.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 72 7.4%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 101 10.4%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 141 14.5%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 266 27.4%