F1 2013 save actual session

F1 2013 The Game (Codemasters)
hi, with the new option " save actual session" is it possible to interrupt a race, save and later load it and
go forward? many thanks

Haven't tried it yet but it's a long awaited inclusion as far as I am concerned. Now I can happily do 100% races free in the knowledge that I can save it partway throu and come back later if something crops up to stop me completing it in one go.

I am on the Xbox and several guys in my legue have used the option and said it works perfectly.. giving you a flashback at the start of the resume race to enable you to rejoin at the optimum spot. :thumbsup:

It certainly is something that's been requested ever since F1 2010.

Given how this series has been plagued with a 'save bug' since it's inception on the PC, I am going to wait for user feedback until I attempt to use it.

I'll do a season of shorter races in the meantime :)

i saved 100% race on lap 17 in Australian GP as Fernando Alonso, in Grand prix . I tried to load it but everything was just black even when i paused it was all black i had alt f4 the game and i had to start the race again . :( so i didnt try it on career mode (i do 100% races in one sitting ) it can destroy a whole career as you would be stuck as you cant go back or forward..

I am on pc btw
Well thats what happened to me

i saved 100% race on lap 17 in Australian GP as Fernando Alonso, in Grand prix . I tried to load it but everything was just black even when i paused it was all black i had alt f4 the game and i had to start the race again . :( so i didnt try it on career mode (i do 100% races in one sitting ) it can destroy a whole career as you would be stuck as you cant go back or forward..

I am on pc btw
Well thats what happened to me

It works perfectly for me. The screen does go black but you just have to wait a couple of seconds for it to load.:thumbsup:

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 99 7.8%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 132 10.5%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 178 14.1%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 353 28.0%
  • 100% offline racing

Votes: 495 39.2%