PC1 Save $10 on Project CARS

just to note to anyone concerned, gmg isn't a grey market reseller, theyre legitmate. you should be able to find out if you get the pre-order cars, i imagine so but if i was ordering i'd want confirmation.

Thanks! Well, I really was not going to buy the game til it was on sales but damn, don't think it's going to get that cheaper in months-years so I'm going in and even it's great or it's not that great I'm sure I'll enjoy the variety of cars, the rain and the AI which seams to be quite good in vids.

So again, thanks.

P.S: the site only sell what they offer, although its a preorder the pack they give is the one they publicate, so no extra cars included (I really didn't care).

Saw the post and pre ordered ....didn't plan on buying pcars, but been getting a little bit bored of assetto corsa online system ...hoping pcars have a better multiplayer package
Any idea how much the extra the bonus cars are...can I race in the same lobby as people with bonus content?

Any idea how much the extra the bonus cars are...can I race in the same lobby as people with bonus content?
Probably. I wouldn't doubt if they're "DLC on Disc". Its 3 cars that I really wasn't going to race anyway. Zonda's have been done to death. One is a RUF Cayman race car, and I forget the 3rd.

I didn't realize you don't get the pre-order perks with deal, sorry for any confusion. It is a nice deal still.

Probably. I wouldn't doubt if they're "DLC on Disc". Its 3 cars that I really wasn't going to race anyway. Zonda's have been done to death. One is a RUF Cayman race car, and I forget the 3rd.

I didn't realize you don't get the pre-order perks with deal, sorry for any confusion. It is a nice deal still.

Thanks for the link Ryan....yes it's a nice deal....Not really bothered with the extra cars...
GSC, iracing, rfactor2 ,assetto corsa, RRE,gtr2 .....now Pcars...no more racing sims for me :)

I'd be real careful using g2play, kinguin or any other discount key sites for anything other than older software. About two months ago, folks with Ubisoft games started getting an error that their cd key was not valid and they'd need to rebuy the software. The majority of those keys came from key sites and Ubisoft just shut them down without notice because the keys weren't purchased from an authorized steam site or authorized dealer. If you do purchase from there, make sure you get the added protection (usually just a few cents) because that will make sure if you have an issue with the key you can get a refund or a replacement key from g2play. I don't mean to come off sounding anti third party key site because goodness knows I've bought a lot of stuff from Kinguin (mainly older games and games that are no longer on steam), I've just seen developers shut down keys they know are from those sites before.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 352 15.6%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 245 10.9%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 241 10.7%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 177 7.9%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 300 13.3%