Engine : Judd GV5.5 S2 5.5L V10
Drivers : J. Nicolet / M. Faggionato / R. Hein

P2 : #35
Chassis : Pescarolo
Engine : Judd DB 3.4 L V8
Drivers : P. Raques / M. Lahaye / C.F. Cheng

Tyres: Michelin...

Read more about this resource...

I've tried it now, I like it =) The FFB is a bit weak, and a buddy of mine complained about the screen going black occasionally, didn't happen for me though. Also, my rev limiter on the HUD was maxing out at 8000 or so rpm, don't know if that has to do with the mod.

Now I must learn how to setup the car correctly, so I can drive it fast and stable. But it is certainly very driveable :D

How nice downloading it now:)

and thanks Stefan!

the feeling of the car is good at my first try out on circuit. when I let the Ai drive I noticed when the car get lifted from the ground it bounces like it is one a trampoline, gets higher and higher:p very funny to see. does not happen when you drive yourself.

I've tried it now, I like it =) The FFB is a bit weak, and a buddy of mine complained about the screen going black occasionally, didn't happen for me though. Also, my rev limiter on the HUD was maxing out at 8000 or so rpm, don't know if that has to do with the mod.

Now I must learn how to setup the car correctly, so I can drive it fast and stable. But it is certainly very driveable :D

I'm the buddy.... and that problem was with the new version of Malaysia (screen going black). At first I thought it was the mod but that was my first time going to the new South Loop. I took the car to Mid-O and all was well.

I adore this car. It is one of my favorite rF2 cars- well done Stefan! The default setup is among the best default setups of any car I have tried out-of-the-box. Awesome.

If I had a complaint- I'd make the anti-rollbars adjustable in the cockpit.

Not had chance to test it yet (no energy), but congrats on finally getting it out and for sharing. As Stefan says, get it on the ISI forums for extra exposure (before someone else does), it would be great to see all the servers running your mod!

i installed this after update to build 198 but when i try to load tracks i always got this error
aw7yok.jpg

after close this error the car looks like this ingame
2ns53bq.jpg

any help? really want to drive these cars

i installed this after update to build 198 but when i try to load tracks i always got this error
aw7yok.jpg

after close this error the car looks like this ingame
2ns53bq.jpg

any help? really want to drive these cars

It seems to be a problem with one of the gMotor materials which is uded for the diplay in the car.
Never saw that one before. My suggestion to try first is uninstall the car and re-download it and re-install it.
On the other hand you say this was after the update, so probably something went wrong during that process?
A fresh full install could also help to solve the problem.

I'm the buddy.... and that problem was with the new version of Malaysia (screen going black). At first I thought it was the mod but that was my first time going to the new South Loop. I took the car to Mid-O and all was well.

I adore this car. It is one of my favorite rF2 cars- well done Stefan! The default setup is among the best default setups of any car I have tried out-of-the-box. Awesome.

If I had a complaint- I'd make the anti-rollbars adjustable in the cockpit.

OK, so I have done some more testing on more tracks and have figured out the issue- so this is a bug report for you, Stefan.

First off- the car is awesome and the issue is minor with an easy work-around. So thank you for the mod. With HDR enabled (any track) as I go around the track the lighting will randomly for just a second go dark as though day became night. It may happen once in a lap, it may not happen at all or it may happen 3 times. when I disable HDR it does not happen. The HDR profile I choose (or none at all) makes no difference.

-This only happens with this mod with HDR enabled
-this has never happened before nor does it happen now with any other mod
-the same track with HDR enabled and with the same HDR profile loaded will do this when I drive the Pescarolo mod but if I drive a different car it will not.

OK, so I have done some more testing on more tracks and have figured out the issue- so this is a bug report for you, Stefan.

First off- the car is awesome and the issue is minor with an easy work-around. So thank you for the mod. With HDR enabled (any track) as I go around the track the lighting will randomly for just a second go dark as though day became night. It may happen once in a lap, it may not happen at all or it may happen 3 times. when I disable HDR it does not happen. The HDR profile I choose (or none at all) makes no difference.

-This only happens with this mod with HDR enabled
-this has never happened before nor does it happen now with any other mod
-the same track with HDR enabled and with the same HDR profile loaded will do this when I drive the Pescarolo mod but if I drive a different car it will not.

Thank you for the report Guy. :thumbsup: I had tested this on a few computers (2 have an ATI - and one with a Nvidea card onboard) and never had any issues at any track I tried where the screen was going black. I always have HDR switched on.

As I mentioned in the release notes, it's for the community to make this car better. All source files are available. With all the source files available it should be able to get fixed, as I won't spend any more time on this car.. :)

Stefan,
thanks for making this information available, great job. Over the years I keep wanting to start these things but it is very difficult to get enough information to learn so I never got round to it.
Can I ask, did you manage to continue in Blender or other free software, or did you have to move to 3DsMax? I cannot afford 3DsMax, which is the major stumbling block for me.

Anyway, downloading and looking forward to checking this out :)

Stefan,
thanks for making this information available, great job. Over the years I keep wanting to start these things but it is very difficult to get enough information to learn so I never got round to it.
Can I ask, did you manage to continue in Blender or other free software, or did you have to move to 2DsMax? I cannot afford 3DsMax, which is the major stumbling block for me.

Anyway, downloading and looking forward to checking this out :)

Keith, at the time I was working in Blender there was no way to get it into the game as the plug ins which are needed to make the gmt files were not available.
I heared they were working on that, but I have never looked back after I switched to 3dmax. That info you will need to find yourself.

Good luck!

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 349 15.5%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 243 10.8%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 241 10.7%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 177 7.9%
  • < 5 years