• Thread starter Deleted member 130869
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member 130869

• Deleted member 130869

Gui Cramer submitted a new resource:

1989 Sauber C9 - Names & Tire Update - I created the UI info plus textures for correct names and tire

The game came with missing UI information, cockpit-side driver names, and modern Michelin tires. Here I addressed all of it. If you are enjoying my work and would like to show any appreciation - pizza money, let's be honest - then feel free to donate.

ps: Delete any previous version

View attachment 163553...

Read more about this resource...

Nice effort, anyway those 'VTR' skins in your last uploaded pic have caught my attention. :D Could you please tell me where did you get them, search here doesn't come up with anything like that...

• Deleted member 130869

Nice effort, anyway those 'VTR' skins in your last uploaded pic have caught my attention. :D Could you please tell me where did you get them, search here doesn't come up with anything like that...

I made them when the C9 came out but removed all my files later. I'll reupload them once I redo the suits ;).

• Deleted member 130869

where is a mistake a drivername is missing! Please fix

I stopped doing anything with the game. Up until what I know, everything worked perfectly. Did you follow the install instructions adequately?

• Deleted member 130869

:D yes but the design is a Error ;) Maas had another Co-Driver

Ah, glad it's not an issue of it not working! Which car? I made them according to race specs, depending on the race you are thinking of, it could have been 2 or 3 drivers. I based myself off 1988 (for AEG) and 1989 race weekend pictures. I also tracked down the Redline drivers to make sure there was the correct info for the drivers based on the car numbers. The game limits the ability to alternate the driver order, by the way, as should have been the case with the 1989 showcar.

0070723.jpg

• Deleted member 130869

Ah, I see where your misunderstanding comes from now! That car is the Mercedes C11, it was introduced in 1991 by Mercedes itself after they chose not to attend Le Mans in 1990 (where the C9 would have likely won again), and in order to meet the new regulations.

• Deleted member 130869

This resource has been removed and is no longer available for download.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 285 15.3%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 192 10.3%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 192 10.3%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 140 7.5%