Resource icon

Skins Sauber Fictional Skin 1.0

Login or Register an account to download this content

QuangMinh#93

@Simberia
QuangMinh#93 submitted a new resource:

Sauber Fictional Skin - Minh93 Sauber Fictional

Sauber Fictional skin
Done on 2048 (SD, as I don't have much time to do HD version)
Big thanks to:
- @Gerald Chinoy for his tips and his beautiful renders ;)
- @Wilmer Chavez for his amazing speccoc :D
Hope you guys will like this ( Please don't give me some bad comment :p )
It's my first skin so it is very simple, I just replace and change some sponsors :)
View attachment 51134
View attachment 51135
View attachment 51136 View attachment 51137
Remember that, always...

Read more about this resource...

How do I make the HD version ?
If you use ML's car template you do not need to do anything because it's already in HD size (4096x4096). If you want to resize your car just go to the image tab in photoshop. Then image size. And resize it to 4096. But because you originally made your car in 2048 size you need to change the logos on your template to higher quality ones othwerwise they would look pixeled.

If you use ML's car template you do not need to do anything because it's already in HD size (4096x4096). If you want to resize your car just go to the image tab in photoshop. Then image size. And resize it to 4096. But because you originally made your car in 2048 size you need to change the logos on your template to higher quality ones othwerwise they would look pixeled.
I ask Gerald Chinoy when want to do the HD version but he said t will just make the templates looks bigger

I ask Gerald Chinoy when want to do the HD version but he said t will just make the templates looks bigger

And when did i say that exactly. :thumbsdown:
What i meant was it doesn't make much difference, the only difference is what @w1n1x said.
It improves the quality of logos and it avoids pixalation of lines and logos.
Thats why it looks sharp in renders and in game.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back