Resource icon

Skins Sauber C33 DHD & HD 1.1

Login or Register an account to download this content
Henky Saputro Aji aka Henky SA presents
Sauber C33 DHD & HD
saa-321-jpg.71532

Read more about this resource...

Last edited:
Even though their performance is poor this year at least their car looks good (not the shape but the livery itself :) ) . Nice job again , Henky. Keep em coming :thumbsup:

will you do and the other cars liveries hd dhd ?
this might be my last work for reworked standard skins. now i've so much to do in RL. such as working many assignment in my campus and occupation business. some skins like Force India is being worked by other member. :thumbsup:

how to do you make chrome
this question suppose to be asked in Modding Questions Thread.
color the parts either logos, decals, paint or something else in black with a bit purple touch.
then, put the detalis you have colored in specocc, color them white (but not too white, forget about the color code) for each green and red channels.

Last edited:
Hey man, is it possible to redo the rear wing which now is covered by Claro's logo? I know the problems with the mirroring and all, could you adjust it to fit the UV map?
SW28mt5.png
the problem is not on the mirroring (the part don't even mirrored) but the problem is the room it has, rear wing room is just fit for Sauber F1 Team text and only half of the part can be colored -.-

Last edited:

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 346 15.5%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 240 10.7%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 238 10.7%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 177 7.9%
  • < 5 years