Sauber C31 2xHD + HD (ML2166)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks again for the work! Cannot imagine the game without your work.
Two quick questions for u hope u can give an answer
1. Beside the quick race mode, there is no texture on driver glove. Do you know why? And is tha Possible to fix by modding?
2. Can u edit the car number? For example, lets say Fernando win the WDC this year. Can u make a Ferrari skin with no. 1 on it? Thx

Thanks again for the work! Cannot imagine the game without your work.
Two quick questions for u hope u can give an answer
1. Beside the quick race mode, there is no texture on driver glove. Do you know why? And is tha Possible to fix by modding?
2. Can u edit the car number? For example, lets say Fernando win the WDC this year. Can u make a Ferrari skin with no. 1 on it? Thx

1. Not noticed that, but it will be able to be sorted by modding.

2. Yes you can edit the car number very easily, and alter it in database etc to reflect this in game aswell.

You are the best man:) !! I love Your skins ... Amazing Work.. I was wondering if you will do the Toro Rosso , HRT and Marussia skins in 8192 .. Please !!!!;)

You are the best man:) !! I love Your skins ... Amazing Work.. I was wondering if you will do the Toro Rosso , HRT and Marussia skins in 8192 .. Please !!!!;)

please read his first post !! come on.. Give the guy a chance

This is my last car for a while.

Wanna do some driving.

Thanks .. ML2166 a mega thanks to all these masterpieces you've done so far, is that I hope they'll do it again, I am incredibly fabulous ... Thanks!! :thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back