Resource icon

Skins Sauber 2013 HD garage 1.1

Login or Register an account to download this content
w1n1x submitted a new resource:

Sauber 2013 HD garage - Redone logos, nuts in 4096 size

Redone original livery to HD= 4096 size
Redone logos, texts, nuts. Except thomann which i couldn't find in eps replaced it with telmex. Other than that all the logos are the same as original just replaced them with ultra sharp logos.
No screenshots unfortunately as in garage i can't show you the logos if i look left or right because of the place of the logos.

Read more about this resource...

I got the vector of Thomann logo in .psd format with me. I'll send it to you if you're interested.
It should look like this
Thomann_Big.jpg

Hi m8 ,,,
I noticed that you can not take any Screenshots due to the Car limitations So I have just created a Full 3DS / Photoshop PSB With your Sauba Garage ready for you and uploaded for the rest of the Guys who make Garage skins ,, Anyway hope you do not mind me trying ./ using your Texture;)

Hi m8 ,,,
I noticed that you can not take any Screenshots due to the Car limitations So I have just created a Full 3DS / Photoshop PSB With your Sauba Garage ready for you and uploaded for the rest of the Guys who make Garage skins ,, Anyway hope you do not mind me trying ./ using your Texture;)
I don't mind no problem but still i don't understand what you are saying here. You made psb file from my dds ?

I don't mind no problem but still i don't understand what you are saying here. You made psb file from my dds ?
No you had no way to take a Picture ,,
So I created the garage and added all the Textures into a PSB / 3DS,,,
So now you can just add the different Team Garage skins and take Photos inside Photoshop or Keyshot ,,,
I Tried the Classics but the File is too big so it gets corrupted anyway I hope you have Photoshop 3D CS6 ,, Or it was a waste of effort :thumbsup:

No you had no way to take a Picture ,,
So I created the garage and added all the Textures into a PSB / 3DS,,,
So now you can just add the different Team Garage skins and take Photos inside Photoshop or Keyshot ,,,
I Tried the Classics but the File is too big so it gets corrupted anyway I hope you have Photoshop 3D CS6 ,, Or it was a waste of effort :thumbsup:
Of course. Thanks, bro. That would be really useful . I have extended version of photoshop of course so i can view 3d models. I will just take screens with keyshot not PS :). But i would be very glad for that if you could make that.

Of course. Thanks, bro. That would be really useful . I have extended version of photoshop of course so i can view 3d models. I will just take screens with keyshot not PS :). But i would be very glad for that if you could make that.
Thats what I am saying I created that for you and uploaded it on RD:thumbsup:

Come on W1n1x you know you need to put a screen
As said it's impossible to make screens from ingame because if i look totally left or right you can only see the sauber f1 team logo, the rest is behind the car and i can't see behind the car in the garage. That's impossible.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 343 15.6%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 231 10.5%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 231 10.5%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 174 7.9%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 293 13.3%