RACE 07 Racing Club (Merged)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hya all

As a start lets kick some WTCC cars after the pause period. :)

Time: 19.00 GMT / 20.00 CET
Practise: 30 min
Qualy: 30 min
Race: 2*10 laps
Weather: Dry

Track: Istanbul
Cars: WTCC 06 and 07

Server name: RSC # RPMnet.org
Password: spa

Server 1 - RSC @ RPMnet.org #1
  1. Attila Domján - Chevy
  2. Gareth Hickling - Peugeot
  3. Pauliebhoy Harrigan - Seat Leon
  4. Gregory Degreef - BMW E90
  5. Mehmet Arikan - Seat
  6. Jerome Benard - Alfa Romeo
  7. Cristian Haba - BMW E90
  8. Christian Deparis - Seat 07
  9. Jens Hoeppner - BMW E90
  10. Patrick van Driel -Seat Leon
  11. James Yates - BMW E46
  12. Jari Vinnari - BMW E90
  13. Marcel Hulsbergen - Alfa 156
  14. Peter Böszörményi - Seat Leon
  15. Kent Karlén - Chevy 07
  16. darron miller - Peugeot
  17. Michael Herrmann - Alfa 156
  18. Nico Major - BMW E90
  19. Rami Kaukola - BMW E90
  20. Christopher Aponte - Seat LEon
  21. Simon Trendell - Peugeot
  22. big daddy Morpheus Lightning McQueen - car tbd
  23. Baron-Rouge[NO-B] - Seat Leon
  24. ingemar petersson Seat Leon
  25. Nevermind - Seat Leon
Server 2 - RSC @ RPMnet.org #2
  1. Driver
  2. Driver
  3. Driver
  4. Driver
  5. Driver
  6. Driver
  7. Driver
  8. Driver
  9. Driver
  10. Driver
  11. Driver
  12. Driver
  13. Driver
  14. Driver
  15. Driver
  16. Driver
  17. Driver
  18. Driver
  19. Driver
  20. Driver
  21. Driver
  22. Driver
  23. Driver
  24. Driver
  25. Driver

*qualy*i barly managed to get it around just one session befor i clocked a 1.39.1xx in qualy then it was only a 1.40.2 what set me on 9 or 10 at the grid

*Race1*
had a rocket start and had a free middel line down to turne one collected some places and was on 6th i think
and was realy suprised that i can keep up with the guys running in 3,4 and 5
mid race i startet to gain some spots cuz of others sliding off track
then the ol'Man Warren came up to me and it was a real challenge to keep the challenger on track and defend the racing line
suddenly gary droped out and sh*t came to my mind lost concentration and spun it now on 7th :( was on 3rd befor the spin
i could keep it not together then and decided to start from pole in 2nd race and let the 8th past (dont think so i just messed up and spun it again lol)
so i cam in 8th :D

*Race2*
Started on Pole with Paulo's angry roaaaring Caddy right behind me i pulled a Kungfu Start but braked early to surely make the first turne
on the inside line :) sorry for hammering the door right in your face Paulo :) from then it was like open up a gap of 2 secs do a error rinse repeat lol
was a awsome fight and i was so many times so close to just stuff it in a wall
but always had a eye on the timings to see when Yves or Warren steam up on us two
to my surprise it not realy ever happend and i sacked the win ;D

nice Dubble win for BVM ;D

Thanks RD and Yves for hosting, setting up the event ;D

What happened Ryhs, looks like u blow the engine at T2, tried to avoid but you were everywhere I went.

Both races, I over-revved my engine under braking. Keith told me on TS that he was watching the replay, and it went over 10000rpm... :sarcastic:

I quite honestly don't have anything more to say, really. This event was one of my worst. :wilt:

I most likely won't be racing in these events for a while yet, because a) I don't have Race On and b) another league I'm in is moving to Sunday nights... it was fun while it lasted. Cheers Buxton and all the racers for giving me something to do with my Sundays, if only for a few weeks. :)

OMG! What an endless thread! (And i'm the next one to feed it :doh: )

I hope with Warrens great words it finally ends here in peace.

As long as people are able to say sorry (a real meant "Sorry" without blaiming on after saying it) no one will loose his face.

I'm very feed up with reading this long thread, but i had to, because i feel beeing part of RD and wanted to know whats going on here.

Feeling as a part of RD, i never forgett about the guys behind it, who built it up, keep it alive and support it with an incredible amount of their free time just to make us having fun.
To be honest i'm not that kind of human beeing, who does that much for others, and sometimes i feel ashamed just being a simple cosumer here, but a very, very simple thing to give "them" my respect is at least to accept "their" rules! Else i'd never be here!

THX RD!!!

(I'll donate soon some euros, if i get the first money for my new work!
If i forget it, plz remember me on that! :embarrassed: )

Servername: RACEDEPARTMENT USMC
Class: US Muscle Cars (race)
Track: Brno 08
Weather: Dry
Practice: 30 minutes (20:00 GMT)
Qualification: 30 minutes
Warmup: 10 minutes
Race: 2 x 12 laps
Notes: Click here to read the password and golden rules!​

Special note
you need Race On to enter that event and that you can choose the car of your choice in the US Mucle club class

Entrylist:
  1. Yves Larose -SKIN-
  2. Robert Hutchins
  3. Freddie Besems
  4. Warren Dawes
  5. Martijn van Bommel
  6. Martin Kraaijenbrink
  7. Dario Jagar
  8. Gary Lennon
  9. Kurtis Whittle
  10. Pierre Higgins
  11. Driver
  12. Driver
  13. Driver
  14. Driver
  15. Driver
  16. Driver
  17. Driver
  18. Driver
  19. Driver
  20. Driver
  21. Driver
  22. Driver
  23. Kennett Ylitalo (maybe)
  24. Michael Herrmann (cinderella)
  25. Emilio Vrkic (maybe)

Entrylist:
  1. Yves Larose -SKIN-
  2. Keith Barrick
  3. Kevin Hopkins
  4. Dariusz Swiderski
  5. Michael Carver -SKIN-
  6. Eric Nelson
  7. Robert Isles
  8. Rhys Gardiner
  9. Daniel Wood
  10. Tony O'Brien
  11. Gregory Degreef
  12. Glenn Petersen -SKIN-
  13. Linus Broström
  14. Yuri Braham
  15. Driver
  16. Driver
  17. Driver
  18. Driver
  19. Driver
  20. Driver
  21. Driver
  22. Driver
  23. Driver
  24. Driver
  25. Mark Guy (maybe)

As a birthday gift for Brandon i have decided to run another track instead of AMS since Brandon will not race this week but AMS will be use in the next event again as a birthday gift for Brandon. happy birthday man and have one for me :beer::cake::party2:

The biggest problem at the moment is that there is a select group of members who act too immature and unprofessional for RD. Having fun is allowed - its encouraged and I've usually had fun in the events I've entered but I didn't need to put a stupid name in TS and make inappropriate posts on the forum to do so. RD should have a more professional image than it currently has - the forum posts are turning into VirtualR comments. What I mean by that is its a group who go round disagreeing with everyone else and trying to be as annoying as possible. Andrew and his group seem to have started to do this since the disagreement a few days ago.

Andrew, I didn't have a problem with you until seeing some of your posts over the last few days - I've had fun in your events in the past but they have been the most fun when people have been a lot less immature than they are now.

I have to agree with Ross' post a few pages back too, if you wanted to keep your mod position you should have sorted out your image long ago - we can hardly have a moderator making inappropriate posts because everyone else with think its ok and then will do the same. It gives us a bad image, especially with new members joining every day.

What I'd like to see would be for people to think before they post something - its not 4chan so you cant just go and say whatever you like. If you want to say something that shouldn't be posted on the forum, take it anywhere else but not on RD. I also have a slight problem with how you have all handled this - going around as a group backing each other up when you clearly haven't thought about what you are doing. The last thing I would think of doing is backing up someone who has just been demoted to the racing club after being banned. Not saying Andrew should be pushed aside and ignored but all just backing him up puts a group of you against the rest of the community and staff here which doesn't seem to be the smartest thing does it? You have to remember this isn't AndrewsDepartment is RaceDepartment which you are a member of after agreeing to the rules and T&C. You've already had a big influence on the community with your tracks, mini Friday, Cold Laps and RBR being brought back but that's where it should stop. Just because you've done all of that doesn't mean you can do as you please in a public family forum.

Personally I feel that RD has slipped downhill for a while now, to the point that I've stopped entering events and a few of our more established members have left. What we really need to work on is bringing standards back up to what they were in early to mid 2008. I'm not saying Andrew and your group need to leave here, but you certianly need to reconsider a few things. If you could act a bit more professional and make more constructive posts that are suitable for what is still a family forum then I don't see why we would have a problem with you here.

What I think it would be best to do for you is to go away for a week and think about if you want to continue at RD or not. If you could prove you'll act in a more professional manner I cannot see why Bram wouldn't let you do more RBR events. You building that community was a good example for how a moderator should behave here, if you could keep more along those lines I think we would all be happy to have you here.

Also Warren had a very good point a few posts back, give that a read a few times and I suggest doing what he said as that will hopefully resolve this issue in the most peaceful way. I apologise for my 1 sentence post earlier suggesting you should leave, but the personal attacks were really starting to get on my nerves and I would assume everyone else thought the same.

Hopefully we can get this sorted, act more professional and still have fun while sticking to the rules.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 117 12.7%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 93 10.1%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 88 9.6%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 62 6.7%