RACE 07 Racing Club (Merged)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hya all

As a start lets kick some WTCC cars after the pause period. :)

Time: 19.00 GMT / 20.00 CET
Practise: 30 min
Qualy: 30 min
Race: 2*10 laps
Weather: Dry

Track: Istanbul
Cars: WTCC 06 and 07

Server name: RSC # RPMnet.org
Password: spa

Server 1 - RSC @ RPMnet.org #1
  1. Attila Domján - Chevy
  2. Gareth Hickling - Peugeot
  3. Pauliebhoy Harrigan - Seat Leon
  4. Gregory Degreef - BMW E90
  5. Mehmet Arikan - Seat
  6. Jerome Benard - Alfa Romeo
  7. Cristian Haba - BMW E90
  8. Christian Deparis - Seat 07
  9. Jens Hoeppner - BMW E90
  10. Patrick van Driel -Seat Leon
  11. James Yates - BMW E46
  12. Jari Vinnari - BMW E90
  13. Marcel Hulsbergen - Alfa 156
  14. Peter Böszörményi - Seat Leon
  15. Kent Karlén - Chevy 07
  16. darron miller - Peugeot
  17. Michael Herrmann - Alfa 156
  18. Nico Major - BMW E90
  19. Rami Kaukola - BMW E90
  20. Christopher Aponte - Seat LEon
  21. Simon Trendell - Peugeot
  22. big daddy Morpheus Lightning McQueen - car tbd
  23. Baron-Rouge[NO-B] - Seat Leon
  24. ingemar petersson Seat Leon
  25. Nevermind - Seat Leon
Server 2 - RSC @ RPMnet.org #2
  1. Driver
  2. Driver
  3. Driver
  4. Driver
  5. Driver
  6. Driver
  7. Driver
  8. Driver
  9. Driver
  10. Driver
  11. Driver
  12. Driver
  13. Driver
  14. Driver
  15. Driver
  16. Driver
  17. Driver
  18. Driver
  19. Driver
  20. Driver
  21. Driver
  22. Driver
  23. Driver
  24. Driver
  25. Driver

Race 1:
Was swapping between first and second with Nicolas for most of the race, lost count of the times we made contact in the last 3 corners (Nicolas was aggressive into those corners). No problem, then after turn 1 we were both taken out. I don't want to start an argumant over this. What happened, happened. Then, a few laps later, Kevin lost it ahead of me and I it him. Finished 3rd.

Race 2:
David had a superb start, nobody could match his pace. Then Lewis popped out of the crowd and threw a bottle of Jameson at Buxton's car. David doesn't lkike jameson, so he got a puncture. Was me chasing Nicolas for the rest of the race. Gained a second in the last lap, but that "one extra lap" didn't come to be. Still, nice race, a lot cleaner than race 1.

Thanks David, cya next week.

Race 1:- Quali 9th finished 9th.
Got a really bad start. So bad I drooped back into 18th at 1 point. Really enjoyed the fight back through the field.
Thought I was going to get 8th but messed up last bend. TBH don't think I would have been able to overtake anyway :lol:

Race 2:- Started pole.... No idea how that happened but nevermind. Got a blinding start, going into T2 & T3 was already .6xx infront.
Got a little too excited and crashed and received front left puncture, suspension damage and some kind of aero damage. Pitted to repair. Came out in 19th. Managed to gain 2 places back after being nearly a lap down.

Sorry to all that nearly got caught up when I was trying to get from 1 side of the track to the other right on top of the pitlane.

Another Great GT Night.

Race 1
Excellent racing with Michal Szabo after Mark and Nicolas went off infront, really close and fair racing, a total joy to race with Michal Thanks.

Race 2
Spun off at start, lol, so went into T1 last, but managed to make my way upto Michal again after some nice passing, although sorry to Bram and Neil for the dodgy pass when i locked up and blocked you off. Again really close and fair battle with Michal, who made a slight mistake to let me through on the last lap.

Thanks Dave and Thanks all for a great nights fun!

Mr Buxto,
what a grt event u put on. Like Bram, grt having a mix of classes on track. Gets a bit hairy when you have GT1 closing fast. Love it.

Thanx Mr B for a grt event and thanks to all those that took part, grt driving by those I met.:good:

Mr B, can we have more of this next week pls?:fwd2:

aint raced in a while, damn that was good! :)) . i got bumped a bit in the first race and lost position but clawed it back. then second race i was just making mistakes everywhere. just not enough practice setting up the Aston. still 18th overall isnt too bad first race in months and club class :))

lol tbh I did not think I was going to catch anyone :D

When I came out of the pits I was 55 secs behind the closest car :D Was averaging 1:53's 54's and managed to get a couple of positions back :nod:

I like a challenge so leaving / rage quitting was not a option :wink:

Great racing :)

Thank you Bob Miley, really nice to race with you :good: very clean, fair and fast as well...unfortunately, I was too slow in one corner (I think, that Bob know, which one it is :) ) and in that turn I made a big mistake in both races in last lap...great timing :)

Thank you David and RD :good:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back