RACE 07 Racing Club (Merged)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hya all

As a start lets kick some WTCC cars after the pause period. :)

Time: 19.00 GMT / 20.00 CET
Practise: 30 min
Qualy: 30 min
Race: 2*10 laps
Weather: Dry

Track: Istanbul
Cars: WTCC 06 and 07

Server name: RSC # RPMnet.org
Password: spa

Server 1 - RSC @ RPMnet.org #1
  1. Attila Domján - Chevy
  2. Gareth Hickling - Peugeot
  3. Pauliebhoy Harrigan - Seat Leon
  4. Gregory Degreef - BMW E90
  5. Mehmet Arikan - Seat
  6. Jerome Benard - Alfa Romeo
  7. Cristian Haba - BMW E90
  8. Christian Deparis - Seat 07
  9. Jens Hoeppner - BMW E90
  10. Patrick van Driel -Seat Leon
  11. James Yates - BMW E46
  12. Jari Vinnari - BMW E90
  13. Marcel Hulsbergen - Alfa 156
  14. Peter Böszörményi - Seat Leon
  15. Kent Karlén - Chevy 07
  16. darron miller - Peugeot
  17. Michael Herrmann - Alfa 156
  18. Nico Major - BMW E90
  19. Rami Kaukola - BMW E90
  20. Christopher Aponte - Seat LEon
  21. Simon Trendell - Peugeot
  22. big daddy Morpheus Lightning McQueen - car tbd
  23. Baron-Rouge[NO-B] - Seat Leon
  24. ingemar petersson Seat Leon
  25. Nevermind - Seat Leon
Server 2 - RSC @ RPMnet.org #2
  1. Driver
  2. Driver
  3. Driver
  4. Driver
  5. Driver
  6. Driver
  7. Driver
  8. Driver
  9. Driver
  10. Driver
  11. Driver
  12. Driver
  13. Driver
  14. Driver
  15. Driver
  16. Driver
  17. Driver
  18. Driver
  19. Driver
  20. Driver
  21. Driver
  22. Driver
  23. Driver
  24. Driver
  25. Driver

I yeh, perfectly right, 2 wheels on tarmac as in other 2 wheels on the curb if my other 2 wheels go off the tarmac on whatever track was what I meant :thumb:. My laps are legal as you have seen in my past 2 races I've finished so far. I love cadwell, fit's my driving perfect (I have to be setup good for me to go fast, some good training, right track etc)but It's never my intention to cut ever very far from it and I feel sad it has been brought up after I mentioned my time. (also my time was set in qualifying which is allot faster session, practice I could only manage a 34)

But again I wish you all good luck tonight and hope you all have one hell of a race.

Would just like to point out, I was not intending to cast aspersions or accusations about you (Damian) or anyone else with my earlier comments ... which is why I said as much up front in my earlier post ... I did however post this with the intent of bringing the issue to the fore and clearing it up before the evening started, then there was no temptation or "grey area" about this and the ensuing arguments that would undoubtedly follow ... brought it all forward before the race I guess eh :pound:

@Ramon --- thanks ... problem is, I now have to find this pace once again tonight ... will have to see what happens ... time to go and see :becky:

• Stirb Iuliu

Name on RD forum: Ştirb Iuliu;
Name in game: idem;
Your Country: Romania;
Control: G25;
Car: BMW E90;
Special remarks: Ready to step aside.

• Peter Byun

If everybody is switching to the Audi then I'll switch to a different car just to add some diversity to the grid.

EDIT: I'll drive the Gumpert Apollo. Just did a few laps and difficult to keep under control.

• Chad711

Hi!

The league I race in on Sundays had one other person show up for practice Wednesday. I would like to sign up for this if it's no trouble. If they are no shows for my other race I will be at this one. Is that ok?

If for some reason you have full grid then someone can take my spot if needed. Understandable since I am not commiting to it

:hurt:

p3 in qually and then lost connection :mmph:

Attachments

• Race_Steam%202008-10-10%2022-36-35-75.jpg
    Race_Steam%202008-10-10%2022-36-35-75.jpg
    135.8 KB · Views: 186
If everybody is switching to the Audi then I'll switch to a different car just to add some diversity to the grid.

EDIT: I'll drive the Gumpert Apollo. Just did a few laps and difficult to keep under control.

Yah, I tried it too. Seems much faster in the straight than the Audi, but it is all over the place. Note I didnt change its setup at all.

NOOOO I was running 4th until I spun going to 6th then I clipped the wall on the pit straight and killed my engine. :( :( :(
I had a great chance and ive gone and completely ****ed it. :(

At least I had decent pace which proves that I ain't a complete backmarker. I am happy about that anyway.

Oh my god what a track.
Qualy was a disaster.
Race was fine until i made one very stupid mistake.
Went into that downhill chicane, spun out hard onto the hills on the side, tried everything to keep the car from backing onto the track again but unfortunatly that's exactly what happened. And then Gary slammed in my side.
I'm very sorry Gary to end your race like that but there wasn't much i could do, maybe this "noob" needs a crash course in crash recovery.
Hope to see you soon on a track....

qualified 6th i got upto 4th on 1st lap, however the heavy car (full of fuel to last to the end) meant i wasnt sure of the handleing, came off and down to 14h. kept going upto 9th then clipped a kerb and car overturned. Time it righted itself i was facing the wrong way and the leaders hit me (very sorry), got a puncture and quit out to the garage not wanting to ruin anyones race while i turned car around. thanks for the event !

I was loving it the two guys in front of me spun it.
I had a lead of about 25 secs and then the back end went and i went straight up the grass bank, i did this 3 times in a row:)
got out of the bank behind lee, Michael and Andrew was behind them for a lap and then Andrew rolled it sorry Andrew I had to laugh :D
Managed to get passed Michael and Lee and then I had a challenge to catch Truls he was 25 seconds ahead. I got the lead down to 18 seconds and then he pitted i thought yes the race was in the bag but after the second corner my back end went and i went staright into the grass bank and it said game over :(
Thanx for organising the event:)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back