RACE 07 Racing Club (Merged)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hya all

As a start lets kick some WTCC cars after the pause period. :)

Time: 19.00 GMT / 20.00 CET
Practise: 30 min
Qualy: 30 min
Race: 2*10 laps
Weather: Dry

Track: Istanbul
Cars: WTCC 06 and 07

Server name: RSC # RPMnet.org
Password: spa

Server 1 - RSC @ RPMnet.org #1
  1. Attila Domján - Chevy
  2. Gareth Hickling - Peugeot
  3. Pauliebhoy Harrigan - Seat Leon
  4. Gregory Degreef - BMW E90
  5. Mehmet Arikan - Seat
  6. Jerome Benard - Alfa Romeo
  7. Cristian Haba - BMW E90
  8. Christian Deparis - Seat 07
  9. Jens Hoeppner - BMW E90
  10. Patrick van Driel -Seat Leon
  11. James Yates - BMW E46
  12. Jari Vinnari - BMW E90
  13. Marcel Hulsbergen - Alfa 156
  14. Peter Böszörményi - Seat Leon
  15. Kent Karlén - Chevy 07
  16. darron miller - Peugeot
  17. Michael Herrmann - Alfa 156
  18. Nico Major - BMW E90
  19. Rami Kaukola - BMW E90
  20. Christopher Aponte - Seat LEon
  21. Simon Trendell - Peugeot
  22. big daddy Morpheus Lightning McQueen - car tbd
  23. Baron-Rouge[NO-B] - Seat Leon
  24. ingemar petersson Seat Leon
  25. Nevermind - Seat Leon
Server 2 - RSC @ RPMnet.org #2
  1. Driver
  2. Driver
  3. Driver
  4. Driver
  5. Driver
  6. Driver
  7. Driver
  8. Driver
  9. Driver
  10. Driver
  11. Driver
  12. Driver
  13. Driver
  14. Driver
  15. Driver
  16. Driver
  17. Driver
  18. Driver
  19. Driver
  20. Driver
  21. Driver
  22. Driver
  23. Driver
  24. Driver
  25. Driver

Gratulations for the podium drivers.

I had a good qually who got me into 2nd on the grid.

was into some good racing until I had two early cut warnings, saddle down and followed the leaders with some distance between, could close the gap to Emil before my planned stop, but got my 3rd warning, so I had to pit earler then planned, taking the s/g at the lap after, and got me one more s/g on outlap, then one more, and then one more, so with 3 S/Gs waiting for me, did I lost my temper and finnished it all in a wall, so sorry

Great fun cars to race in, cant make it next Saturday, but I will return asap.

Thanks

I don't whink so.:victory: But really that's what i see. Anyway Eric,i am glad to participate in this kind of events. :D It is a pleasure for me,and i thank you again for organising endurance events and look for everything to go well and nice. :D

Here is my race report. What a fun race!

Next, near the end of the pace lap, almost at the end of the back straight, I see all the cars in my mirror get very small and disappear into the distance! I thought maybe I was getting connection problems or something! After checking the replay, I see that Mtommi Tam pulled over onto the grass and slowed way down - this caused all the cars behind him to slow and fall way back behind the cars in the lead pack, which are now coming up to the last turn for the start of the race. Mtommi, what happened? Why did you pull onto the grass and slow down?

Sor, Jason Pitts,last night,my connect lost,i follow in front of car,Suddenly,all car stop on the road,and then i turn right on the grass,after,all car disappear on the track:doh:,that time,i don't know me how to do,because all car disappear on the track,i don't want my car crash any car,so,i stay on the grass,and then,i wait sometime,and from grass to track,i try run on the track,but,all car not show on the track,....I think is connect problem,so,i only left the race,i very unhappy,

If about my case gave you & all to accident,:pout:

I am very sorry to you & all,:hail:

I am an idiot

I have this powerbox next to my pedals, and my leg was getting tired, so I stretch it and switch off the power :(

Was a funny race tough, I got a bad start because Mtommi spun in formation lap, then he went on track, so I expected him to go to the end of the pro's, but he stays there.... then when we are almost in the last few corners, he doesn't closes the gap to the guys in front of him, so I already was 3.5 seconds behind Michael.

Sor, Ben Buitendijk,last night,my connect lost,i follow in front of car,Suddenly,all car stop on the road,and then i turn right on the grass,after,all car disappear on the track:doh:,that time,i don't know me how to do,because all car disappear on the track,i don't want my car crash any car,so,i stay on the grass,and then,i wait sometime,and from grass to track,i try run on the track,but,all car not show on the track,....I think is connect problem,so,i only left the race,i very unhappy,

If about my case gave you & all to accident,:pout:

I am very sorry to you & all,:hail:

=======================================================

Last night,i want to fun race on Road America,
But,first is on practice,i pit in,but the pit can not work,so,i left on the qualify,and then,i open server try run in pit,ok,the pit is working,
And then,i go to server made qualify,I remember is 10th start,
I wait this race long time,in the formation lap,i can not believe problem on my pc,i very unhappy,

This game always gave all trouble....bug,freeze,standing start not on the position,blue flag wrong,etc......

I hope this game seriously fix all problem :mad:

Mtommi

[/QUOTE]Last night,i want to fun race on Road America,
But,first is on practice,i pit in,but the pit can not work,so,i left on the qualify,and then,i open server try run in pit,ok,the pit is working,
And then,i go to server made qualify,I remember is 10th start,
I wait this race long time,in the formation lap,i can not believe problem on my pc,i very unhappy.[/QUOTE]

I am very sorry for yoy Mtommi.I think if you haven't that problem you have could make a good race. I wait too for fixing this problems in the game,but i never had one of these problems,only what i heard from the other drivers complaning.Again,i am sorry for what happened. :sad:

I am very sorry for yoy Mtommi.I think if you haven't that problem you have could make a good race. I wait too for fixing this problems in the game,but i never had one of these problems,only what i heard from the other drivers complaning.Again,i am sorry for what happened. :sad:

Why sorry me? what happen ?
on the interent connect lost,is interent company not good,or may be is this game problem,
so,why sorry me,if said ( sorry ),
Is me said,not you,

Notes from a Back-Marker

Singapore -- technical track....

Best times:
Practice -- 2:20.104
Qualifying – 2:16.252
Race 1 -- 2:17.024
Race 2 – 2:16.141

Qualifying: Based on everyone's practice times, I really didn’t want to luck out and get mixed up with the fast boys, so I played it safe, 21st on the grid.

Race 1

As the racing surface ahead started jamming up, and folks behind me wanted in the melee, I opted to drop to the tail end. By the end of lap 1, I was back to my 21st position.
Lap 2: 19th
Lap 3: 14th
Lap 4: I am holding up my RDSTL team owner Rhys Gardiner – best to let him by.
Lap 5: up to 13th until Will decides he wants lucky 13.
Lap 6: Pit stop for 4 tires – out 18th
Lap 7: Passed Corey for 17th -- Eventually I have Robert Iles all over my tail as I am trying to reel in Daniel Wood. Unfortunately, my holding Robert up allowed him to receive a love-tap from Yuri (which gave me some breathing room while I pursued Daniel).
Lap 9: 15th -- Daniel has a small brush with the wall allowing me to pass.
Lap 10: 14th – Pulling away from Daniel. Robert clears Daniel mid-way thru the lap and is gaining ground. Fortunately for me, there wasn’t enough time to make his move on my position.
Finished 12th (Lewis, what happened at the end? You looked to have finished ahead of me, but were scored 16th or so at the end.)

Race 2

Now I am concerned, as I know there are much faster cars behind me on the grid. Line up as lucky 13, but drop back to 18th to allow the jack-rabbits by. Then up to 11th while I tip-toe through the minefield of wrecking cars. But, soon slip back to 15th.
Lap 2: 13th (lucky number again!)
Lap 3: Now in 12th watching Abdul harass Wing (even though Abdul isn’t being scored :frown:). However, Willie and Eric Nelson are working hard on each other behind me.
Lap 5: Went wide to avoid an out-pitting car in turn 1 allowing Eric past. I am trying my best to harry him, it almost works.
Lap 6: Come in the pits (4-tires) as 11th and come out 15th but soon drop back to 16th. Okay, time to just ride out the rest of the race and not mess up.
Lap 7: 14th
Lap 8: 12th – Yves Larose now all over my tail, and knowing that he is so much faster than me, I let him go. Now back to my luck number 13.
Lap 9: Back to 12th where I will end the race.

Most of my passing was either of cars in the pits or those that found themselves in trouble. However, had a great time and ran almost faultless laps (be them ever so slow).

Congrats to the podium and thanks to all for respectful racing. Special thanks to Eric for providing us with such great racing!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 240 14.9%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 166 10.3%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 160 9.9%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 121 7.5%