RACE 07 Racing Club (Merged)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hya all

As a start lets kick some WTCC cars after the pause period. :)

Time: 19.00 GMT / 20.00 CET
Practise: 30 min
Qualy: 30 min
Race: 2*10 laps
Weather: Dry

Track: Istanbul
Cars: WTCC 06 and 07

Server name: RSC # RPMnet.org
Password: spa

Server 1 - RSC @ RPMnet.org #1
  1. Attila Domján - Chevy
  2. Gareth Hickling - Peugeot
  3. Pauliebhoy Harrigan - Seat Leon
  4. Gregory Degreef - BMW E90
  5. Mehmet Arikan - Seat
  6. Jerome Benard - Alfa Romeo
  7. Cristian Haba - BMW E90
  8. Christian Deparis - Seat 07
  9. Jens Hoeppner - BMW E90
  10. Patrick van Driel -Seat Leon
  11. James Yates - BMW E46
  12. Jari Vinnari - BMW E90
  13. Marcel Hulsbergen - Alfa 156
  14. Peter Böszörményi - Seat Leon
  15. Kent Karlén - Chevy 07
  16. darron miller - Peugeot
  17. Michael Herrmann - Alfa 156
  18. Nico Major - BMW E90
  19. Rami Kaukola - BMW E90
  20. Christopher Aponte - Seat LEon
  21. Simon Trendell - Peugeot
  22. big daddy Morpheus Lightning McQueen - car tbd
  23. Baron-Rouge[NO-B] - Seat Leon
  24. ingemar petersson Seat Leon
  25. Nevermind - Seat Leon
Server 2 - RSC @ RPMnet.org #2
  1. Driver
  2. Driver
  3. Driver
  4. Driver
  5. Driver
  6. Driver
  7. Driver
  8. Driver
  9. Driver
  10. Driver
  11. Driver
  12. Driver
  13. Driver
  14. Driver
  15. Driver
  16. Driver
  17. Driver
  18. Driver
  19. Driver
  20. Driver
  21. Driver
  22. Driver
  23. Driver
  24. Driver
  25. Driver

Guys last nights event was incredible. I watched the 2nd race replay over and over. Ive never in my sim racing career had such a good clean battle with that many cars. Hats off to Steve Emmons, Peter Barfai, Brandon Lawson, and Adam Vaughan, for the insane racing we had from lap 1. If anyone didnt watch the replay of the race we had, it was phenomenal.

I am going to post a nice long race report and make an underwater sounding highlight video for race 2. Will be probly tomorrow evening, need to spend some time with thw GF.

As for a brief report.

Quali: Nailed my lap clean with NO mistakes, and managed a PB of 2:11.1 which put me in position #1

Race 1: Somehow nailed the start with the FWD and was able to hold off Henrik Horvath in the RWD at the start, I then put myself out front with clean track and pushed just enough to keep gapping the distance and never looked back.

Race 2: This race was the pinnacle of my sim racing career, with the quality and skill of the guys I was racing with out there. I will post a nice long report of race 2 tomorrow and I will be making another highlight video.

Thanks everyone for participating, and keeping up the quality of these races. We've gone 3 weeks in a row with 25+ entries. If this is any indication of what the ATCC will be like, we are all in for a treat.

Thanks RD for hosting this great site for us to race at. And big thanks to Eric for making the dream of the ATCC come true.

Keith

• Thomas Timpone

Thanks for the race guys. Game froze up on me while I was pitting on lap 27. I was in 2nd place for a bit and then 6th when it froze up.

My computer rarely freezes up and usually I can run it for months without rebooting. As I was getting tires in the pits everything just froze in the game. I could not alt tab out of the game then but I could move my mouse around in the other monitor.

Well, that was a disappointment...:thinking:

Someday had to happen, I guess :wink2:
Since I've time might as well do my race report now :D

Qulaify (5th)
Didn't risk it, did a 59 low about 1 sec slower than my PB (mid 58)...

Race (DNF)

I've yet to see the replay, since I'm still in the server, but I lost the FFB going into a left hander on lap 4 (was 4th).

Obviously I wasn't expecting it and the car went too much to the right side and slightly into the gravel. That was sufficient for my braking power to drop absolutely near 0. Went straight forward into the barrier; "damage not reparable, race over"... as the engine worked I thought about bring it to the pits, but as it showed 0% health... it was all over even before it really started :(

Well, like I typed at the beginning of the post, I guess after seeing so many with technical problems (connection lost and so on) it had to happen to me someday :wink2:

Tell you a little secrete, was the first time I didn’t restart the computer before one of these events… won’t do it again :D

See you guys’ next endurance event and before, in the news race report:)

On lap 31 screen freeze on my pc and crash..... thx for racing guys , sorry to Freedie and Marcel for the contact on lapping :(

Just watch the replay, i stayed as long as possible to watch the race but saw already some dropouts, so i decided to watch the replay.

I feel very bad about what happened. And when your sorry, you should have waited for me. Thats why i put the ? in the screen.

I just could let the no. 1 position going true, then of course i had to take the corner, there was also Yuri with the Spyker behind me, so what i think a better solution was to be to wait till we or i was true the corner. The race was still very long, but i was really fustrated about this action.

So i leave it hereby, its the wrong place to tell. (1355,44 replay moment).

I know its hard to pull back when you are in a fight/race with somebody.

pffft in lap 43 all cars dissapeard and came never back :/ so i decided to leafe as i was anyways d/c*ed just the server did not notice :/

Damn, we are keeping that about 20% technical problems DNFs... :(

Michael
, when that happens, don't leave the race until you get the “connection lost” msg...

I've done 120 min + races (other club) where I was a "ghost" from 90 minutes on (more or less), the others didn’t see me nor did they interact with me, but reappeared in the finish to win it :D... although admittedly it is was with the old patch and a different problem.

...however, after 2hours of racing we still have 18 left on the track. It is not bad at all!

Yes, yes... it seems this event will have a smaller attrition rate... let’s wait, will give full statistic compared with other events in news race report
:wink2:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back