RACE 07 Racing Club (Merged)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hya all

As a start lets kick some WTCC cars after the pause period. :)

Time: 19.00 GMT / 20.00 CET
Practise: 30 min
Qualy: 30 min
Race: 2*10 laps
Weather: Dry

Track: Istanbul
Cars: WTCC 06 and 07

Server name: RSC # RPMnet.org
Password: spa

Server 1 - RSC @ RPMnet.org #1
  1. Attila Domján - Chevy
  2. Gareth Hickling - Peugeot
  3. Pauliebhoy Harrigan - Seat Leon
  4. Gregory Degreef - BMW E90
  5. Mehmet Arikan - Seat
  6. Jerome Benard - Alfa Romeo
  7. Cristian Haba - BMW E90
  8. Christian Deparis - Seat 07
  9. Jens Hoeppner - BMW E90
  10. Patrick van Driel -Seat Leon
  11. James Yates - BMW E46
  12. Jari Vinnari - BMW E90
  13. Marcel Hulsbergen - Alfa 156
  14. Peter Böszörményi - Seat Leon
  15. Kent Karlén - Chevy 07
  16. darron miller - Peugeot
  17. Michael Herrmann - Alfa 156
  18. Nico Major - BMW E90
  19. Rami Kaukola - BMW E90
  20. Christopher Aponte - Seat LEon
  21. Simon Trendell - Peugeot
  22. big daddy Morpheus Lightning McQueen - car tbd
  23. Baron-Rouge[NO-B] - Seat Leon
  24. ingemar petersson Seat Leon
  25. Nevermind - Seat Leon
Server 2 - RSC @ RPMnet.org #2
  1. Driver
  2. Driver
  3. Driver
  4. Driver
  5. Driver
  6. Driver
  7. Driver
  8. Driver
  9. Driver
  10. Driver
  11. Driver
  12. Driver
  13. Driver
  14. Driver
  15. Driver
  16. Driver
  17. Driver
  18. Driver
  19. Driver
  20. Driver
  21. Driver
  22. Driver
  23. Driver
  24. Driver
  25. Driver

Mine too. I quitted to garage and everybody else froze up. I think i have had two or three other onnection problems since january..About an hour before the official start of practice i got a huge freeze. Reset-button didn't work, even the power button wasn't functioning for a while.

I was doing fine but after the flugplatz had to brake hard in a place where i normally don't brake at all. Spin and susp. problems, wasn't too bad. In the second lap the i think the suspension got worse, i started spinning in unusual places. Pitted but the problem didn't go away. I guess i should've changed tires too. Spun again and decided to quit.

So what does the VLN stand for in RDVLN?

Thanks all guys for the my first race in Racedepartment with Mini car, very nice and funny.

In the first race so good, I keep a good pace and finishing second place. :good:

The second race, however I do too many mistakes and a tyre hole, then finished the race in advance.:worship:

Congratulations to all, fair and fast.

The next race.

Excuse me for my English

Good Night.:wave:

I was too much tired for this race I think:) Couldn't concentrate hard enough, I made a lot of mistakes.
Both races I was running in top 8 at the end of first lap, just couldn't hold it. In first race I managed to get a puncture in sector 1 and I retired. Race 2 I lost it in the same place but got a more fortunate impact on the wall, and I could finish the race. At the end I was running on Neil and Laurance, but as soon as I reached them I spun again LOL. 8th place is good for me this night I think. 1 point at least:)

sorry guy's for leaving before the end of race 2 but it was out of my control, the power went out :struggle:

Yves, take one of these. ;)

Attachments

• aggregraat.jpg
    aggregraat.jpg
    4.8 KB · Views: 217
Both races large ammounts of fun for me,a pity i kept falling off in race 2,i was just managing to catch similar offs in race 1,the big final off at Aremburg produced the "damage not repairable race over" message :p.

Thanks all i raced close with,perfect stuff :good:
Thank You Yves and RD :good:

Nice event, full grid…

Qualifying
(4th)
I’m far from a mini expert (2nd event with the car) but I do know the track as the palm of my hand…
With a 10 was almost 2 seconds of my PB but had an off in the qualifying lap so I guess it was ok.
Race 1 (4th)
Did a mistake of my own early on, the result was a damage FL suspension and less 2km/h top.
Had an about race long fine fight with Gary for 3rd and couldn’t do the final power hill classic overtake maneuver so didn’t make it to the podium.
Race 2 (bug)
The things were going good in 2nd (with slower paced 1st right in front), the car was fine and envisaged a fun fight with Peter (3rd at the time) for the rest of the race… suddenly became a ghost! :(

Didn’t lost the connection to the server, the connection was ok but I couldn’t see no one. My lap times counted (I had lap times) but I observed the server automatically considered me last. Actually, according to my game/connection, while I’m typing this, I’m still connected to the server.

This “ghost” problem was somewhat common when Evo came out… all it took was for someone with connections problems to drop the server in the middle of a race. Next someone would become a "ghost", then when he in turn dropped the server, the 1st would become a "ghost", then the next when this dropped and so for… unfortunately, it seems with the latest August patch, the problem is back as in a recent RD event someone complained about the same.

Congratulations to the overall winner, don’t know who it was but I suspect it was Peter, thanks everyone who participated.

Thanks Yves for organizing this and RD for the server. :good:

• Michel Salvador

yes great fun all !

alot great clean battle was awesome really race1 :)

race 2 well lost control i try to stay out of the track coulnd:( sry ingo for that .....

grats peter for both race and podium :)

and thx yves and rd for this great event

• Eric Soeters

Well, had a tough evening.
Quali was 21, got some places in the first lap. Untill I got crashed from behind.
2nd race I did a headroll :p. I managed to finish 10th which was not bad. I had a fun night. Next time Zandvoort on the mini's?
Bye all!

2ngsqdi.png

Servername: RACEDEPARTMENT.COM LMS
Mod: Endurance Series 1.0 click here to download
Class: P1, P2, GT1, GT2
Track: Lime Rock Park click here to download

Event Start: 19:00 GMT (21:00 CET)
  • 19:00 - 19:30: Free Practice (P1, P2, GT1 & GT2)
  • 19:30 - 19:40: Qualification GT1 & GT2
  • 19:45 - 19:50: GT cars return to the pit
  • 19:50 - 20:00: Qualification P1 & P2
  • 20:00 - 20:10: Warm-up all cars
  • 20:10 - 21:20: Race (70 minutes)
Fuel use: 1x Tire use: 1x
Traction Control: allowed
Time acceleration: 25x
Notes: Click here to read the password and golden rules!

STARTING PROCEDURE:
This race will be a manual formation lap with a rolling start. This means that once the light goes green the leader gradually speeds up to around 100 km/h (60mph) and drives in this pace towards the last corner.
All other cars follow in one line with the same speed. No brake test, no swaying. When you spin your car you drop back to last position and start from there.
When exiting the last corner the leader can go full throttle and the rest of the pack follows. No overtaking before start/finish.

Code:
Drivername: 
Class: P1, P2, GT1, GT2

P1
  1. Ingemar Petersson
  2. Driver
  3. Driver
  4. Driver
  5. Driver
  6. Driver
  7. Driver
  8. Driver
  9. Driver
  10. Driver
P2

1. Daron Hume
  2. Bennie Holloway
  3. Luis Lynce
  4. Marty Pierce
  5. Hannu Karesola
  6. Daniel Plaikner
  7. Mtommi Tam
  8. Fernando Almeida
  9. Bram Hengeveld
  10. Peter Bohlin
GT1

1. Neil Gault
  2. Gabriel Savu
  3. Ferry Koek
  4. Driver
  5. Driver
  6. Driver
  7. Driver
  8. Driver
  9. Driver
  10. Driver
GT2
  1. Kevin Ascher
  2. John-Taylor Tami
  3. Philip Antonia
  4. Milan Tomicic
  5. Vladimir Rakita
  6. Berkem Ceylan
  7. Gary Lennon
  8. Driver
  9. Driver
  10. Driver

Great event again Yves, keep them comming ;-)

Race 1:
Started from p17, had some damage ofcourse. Managed to head up in the gravel at Aremberg, not to badly just a slight touch with the wall, but I then changed to someone's pillow and got some damage. After that had a decent bit untill after the carousel in 3 corners after each other I went off. Out of my line and couldn't get back in the pace, then I met Eric, or well I ended up behind him cause of my offroad tour. Eric did some awesome defending, was really fun, didn't think I could get through. But on start finish I managed to get next to him, but great battle. Finished 10th!

Race 2:
Started 10th, got up to 7th pretty quickly cause of others going off the track. Then Michael Salvador and Peter Duivelaar went off as p1 and p2 and neil gault and me got through. Suddenly I was second, then Neil made a small mistake and I tried to pass him. Now watching the replay Im having doubts if I was complety fair. I got on the inside of the corner and hit Neil so he went off. (ofcourse not on purpose!) Sorry Neil, been watching it from a few angles now, definitly didn't do it on purpose! So I got to p1, but I saw the gap was rapedly closing, tried braking very late at the long straight and ofcourse that went wrong. Then I got in a fight with Richard for p3, was short but fun! Eventually got some more damage cause of a stupid mistake but with a big enough gap behind me I was able to finish on the podium.

So just as with the f3000 managed to finish both races, now also podium. I start loving (and knowning!) the nordschleife after only two events on it :D

oh and I heard I was lagging, sorry about that! Yves whats next, heard Eric mention Zandvoort, does sound good in my opinion! (my secret fantasy is Monza + f3000 tho :p) But anything you organise is cool, thanks again! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back