RACE 07 Racing Club (Merged)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hya all

As a start lets kick some WTCC cars after the pause period. :)

Time: 19.00 GMT / 20.00 CET
Practise: 30 min
Qualy: 30 min
Race: 2*10 laps
Weather: Dry

Track: Istanbul
Cars: WTCC 06 and 07

Server name: RSC # RPMnet.org
Password: spa

Server 1 - RSC @ RPMnet.org #1
  1. Attila Domján - Chevy
  2. Gareth Hickling - Peugeot
  3. Pauliebhoy Harrigan - Seat Leon
  4. Gregory Degreef - BMW E90
  5. Mehmet Arikan - Seat
  6. Jerome Benard - Alfa Romeo
  7. Cristian Haba - BMW E90
  8. Christian Deparis - Seat 07
  9. Jens Hoeppner - BMW E90
  10. Patrick van Driel -Seat Leon
  11. James Yates - BMW E46
  12. Jari Vinnari - BMW E90
  13. Marcel Hulsbergen - Alfa 156
  14. Peter Böszörményi - Seat Leon
  15. Kent Karlén - Chevy 07
  16. darron miller - Peugeot
  17. Michael Herrmann - Alfa 156
  18. Nico Major - BMW E90
  19. Rami Kaukola - BMW E90
  20. Christopher Aponte - Seat LEon
  21. Simon Trendell - Peugeot
  22. big daddy Morpheus Lightning McQueen - car tbd
  23. Baron-Rouge[NO-B] - Seat Leon
  24. ingemar petersson Seat Leon
  25. Nevermind - Seat Leon
Server 2 - RSC @ RPMnet.org #2
  1. Driver
  2. Driver
  3. Driver
  4. Driver
  5. Driver
  6. Driver
  7. Driver
  8. Driver
  9. Driver
  10. Driver
  11. Driver
  12. Driver
  13. Driver
  14. Driver
  15. Driver
  16. Driver
  17. Driver
  18. Driver
  19. Driver
  20. Driver
  21. Driver
  22. Driver
  23. Driver
  24. Driver
  25. Driver

Well I was rubbish hehe.

Pretty fast in praccy especially considering this is the first time I'd driven these, but messed up qualy big style to start from 8th. I had pole in my sights with seconds to spare but Jarno (me) crashed out at the last corner.

First race got a great start before putting a wheel on the kerb while in 5th and spinning at the Parabolica, Keith span avoiding me, sorry dude! We had a nice little duel for a lap until he took himself out on the chicane. From there I just tried to catch Peter and was much faster than him but was running out of laps and crashed through trying so hard so finished 4th.

Second race, started 5th, got a great start to be 2nd into the first turn and then 1st as Keith went wide leading onto the straight. Then lap 2, clipped the tyres at the chicane and Keith hit me, no chance to avoid, and that was that, damage irrepairable!

So sorry Keith for ruining both your races through my crashes! Thanks to Eric and RD for hosting and after hearing so many bad things about the maneating BMW, I kinda like it. :D

Thx for the race guys.

1st race: Started from 4th, finished 3rd. Had a little battle with Yves but he won that easily, I was a lot slower:)

2nd race: Made some modification on my setup cause it seemed to me that I was a lot slower on straights, but that didn't help me at all, I was just as slow that I was in the first race. And made a mistake in Parabolica in lap1 so I dropped far back and didn't have a chance to come back.

It could be better if there was more people, especially 2nd race, only 5 finishers. The car itself was nice to drive.

I clearly have very different ideas about taking that chicane from everyone else,all the rest of the "normal" bits of track i can live happily for pace,then that chicane thing comes along and any gap ive closed ahead is gone and a big lump added,and also anyone chasing me that i managed to pull away a bit from over the lap is suddenly on my back bumper :D,it made me smile a few times :),still amazed i completed all those laps in an E90!...
Thank you Eric and RD :good:.

Never liked that track! Was a very tough car for me to handle.
I screwed up on the start of the first race by pushing my clutch instead of my brake at the first corner, then hit the brake too late and sent Willie spinning. I am sorry Willie.
I updated my ATI drivers before the race and I believe they were causing my monitor to look like it was lagging to me. I had trouble judging brake points due to the jerking motion I was exeriencing. Hopefully I can sort this out soon.
Thanks for setting this up Eric. Thanks Keith for the car setup, I would have never had a clean lap without it. Thanks RD.

• Andrew Evans

What Limerock are we racing?

we're doing limerock. the small one. hence the lack of mountain in the name. :D

And is qualifiying Superpole?

no

Want some more questions?

no

:rain:

put me on the reserve list, pls!

one more time for those at the back:

THERE IS NO RESERVE LIST ANYMORE AND THERE NEVER WILL BE A RESERVE LIST AGAIN. WELCOME TO THE RESERVE FREE FUTURE! YOU CAN THANK THE MORONS FOR RUINING IT FOR EVERYONE!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 117 12.9%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 92 10.1%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 86 9.5%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 59 6.5%