RACE 07 Racing Club (Merged)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hya all

As a start lets kick some WTCC cars after the pause period. :)

Time: 19.00 GMT / 20.00 CET
Practise: 30 min
Qualy: 30 min
Race: 2*10 laps
Weather: Dry

Track: Istanbul
Cars: WTCC 06 and 07

Server name: RSC # RPMnet.org
Password: spa

Server 1 - RSC @ RPMnet.org #1
  1. Attila Domján - Chevy
  2. Gareth Hickling - Peugeot
  3. Pauliebhoy Harrigan - Seat Leon
  4. Gregory Degreef - BMW E90
  5. Mehmet Arikan - Seat
  6. Jerome Benard - Alfa Romeo
  7. Cristian Haba - BMW E90
  8. Christian Deparis - Seat 07
  9. Jens Hoeppner - BMW E90
  10. Patrick van Driel -Seat Leon
  11. James Yates - BMW E46
  12. Jari Vinnari - BMW E90
  13. Marcel Hulsbergen - Alfa 156
  14. Peter Böszörményi - Seat Leon
  15. Kent Karlén - Chevy 07
  16. darron miller - Peugeot
  17. Michael Herrmann - Alfa 156
  18. Nico Major - BMW E90
  19. Rami Kaukola - BMW E90
  20. Christopher Aponte - Seat LEon
  21. Simon Trendell - Peugeot
  22. big daddy Morpheus Lightning McQueen - car tbd
  23. Baron-Rouge[NO-B] - Seat Leon
  24. ingemar petersson Seat Leon
  25. Nevermind - Seat Leon
Server 2 - RSC @ RPMnet.org #2
  1. Driver
  2. Driver
  3. Driver
  4. Driver
  5. Driver
  6. Driver
  7. Driver
  8. Driver
  9. Driver
  10. Driver
  11. Driver
  12. Driver
  13. Driver
  14. Driver
  15. Driver
  16. Driver
  17. Driver
  18. Driver
  19. Driver
  20. Driver
  21. Driver
  22. Driver
  23. Driver
  24. Driver
  25. Driver

mmmmm ... mmmmmm ... meeeeememmmemmmeeee ppppp pppppp ppppleeeasee .----
mmmm mmmeeeee ppp ppppleaseee and mmmm, mmmmm.... mmmmmy sssstttt sttttt .... stttttuuttterrrr ... sttttuuutttterrrrrinnng grrrrappp ... grrrrrraaappphhhiiiiii ..... gggggrrrrraaappphicccs cccccccccc ... ccaard!
:D

(^^EDIT: no offence meant to anyone except Nvidia and Microsoft for making my life hell lately ... will try to fix them before the weekend or maybe I'll throw my cards in the sea :p)

Two rather large and epic races for me....

Trying to hang on to Tim and Bruno unsucessfully really until Tim started getting himself in bother first letting Bruno take the lead,then me sneak in for 2nd,i really tried not to bother about my chasers and concentrated on keeping it together for a very happy 2nd place.....i dont have the audacity to try and claim that win,for sure that was Bruno's :good:.
Race2 from 8th and my start went very well until the first twisty bit at the foot of the hill,2 black cars ahead got in a tangle and both went off,i saw my piece of clear track to go through but one car recovered and came on track leaving me nowhere to go,serious anchors out job to try and avoid but still come contact there,i regrouped and got going after only losing a couple of places and got a good early pace going until i got up to Colin C. in the lead,only very few certain parts of the track i had a little extra and when i arrived Colin didnt fight too hard,he was hanging in there close though until i spun a bit at the last concrete banked turn before long straight so Colin happily took his lead back,i now just pushed as hard as dare and with the help of some loose moments from Colin i eased up to make it into his draft down the straight for the finish!!....but my bit of aero damges had robbed me of about 3 or 4mph so i tucked in behind again and followed in the final chicane,i faned a pass at the last turn then got a better run out of it to the line to win by .007 :D......now that win i will accept :good:.
Totally amazing couple of races,Big Thanks Yves and RD

Oke this cars is so unstable as the mood of my girlfriend. :smile-big:

Q: There was none. Forgot to walk my dog. Some people came with the advice to dump him.:sad: I love that dog. :wink2:

Race 1: Lap 1 i don't remember lots of smoke (thanks smoke patch).
Lap 2 i was in my flow and that was a nice lap. First corner lap 3 a lost it, suspension problem. Really fun!! Not!!! :wink2: Finshed 15th

Race 2: Had a good start, but in 3th corner someone spun and i crashed into him. And totally wrecked my car. Had my finger at the ESC button, but i said to myself quiting is for losers!! :wink2:. So i drove the whole race with a wrecked car. But i had 4 wheels and it moved, so no quiting for me. Still finished 12th

This Monday night race is getting almost as epic like Mini Friday. Very fun!!!

Thanks Yves see ya next week. The Hell i guess :wink2:

race 1 there was smoke and cars and i took to the grass to avoid things but then couldn't brake and found yves setup for a good punt - sorry yves, nothing i could do. suspension was damaged but driveable and had some good fun the rest of the race.

race 2 i managed to avoid a few incidents and suddenly found myself leading. realising it must be a mistake or something i waited for the flood of cars to come past. car felt great with working suspension and i think i managed to up some sort of fight. had a great fight with gary for what seemed like the whole race, by far the most fun i've had here. somehow we survived as we headed down the final straight side by side. made sure we both had plenty of space at the last corner and lost the drag race to the line by 0.007s. awesome racing gary - you must teach me how to take karoussel - i lost like a whole second there against you!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 313 15.5%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 214 10.6%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 211 10.4%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 157 7.8%