Satsuma Turbocharger (Broken DO NOT DOWNLOAD)

Plugins Satsuma Turbocharger (Broken DO NOT DOWNLOAD) 0.41

Login or Register an account to download this content
Dayz_me_rollin82 submitted a new resource:

Satsuma Turbocharger - Adds a turbo, parts for it and a new junk vehicle

This mod adds what it says on the tin, a Turbo and most of the supporting parts you need for it.
As this is my first real mod there are more issues than you may expect, nothing gamebreaking but still issues nontheless.

View attachment 407485
View attachment 407484

Featuring:
  • In depth behaviour (effecting fuel mix etc)
  • Wear simulation, turbo will get laggier and able to produce less power the more worn it is
  • Oil Cooler to help with its extra...

Read more about this resource...

I'm following the info on the order to put the kit together but the turbo won't connect to the headers? Tried with them off and on the car and tried taking off air filter and wastegate actuator but nothing is working? - NVM I got it working after taking off the air filter, not sure if that was why it wouldn't connect but good mod either way cheers :)

Last edited:
my engine is acting really weird after installing the turbo, the fuel mixture is over 15 when i drive and the engine is not revving for like 1 sec after i accelerated. i tried to adjust the carburator but it gets worse.

Edit: i set the wastegate preassure to 11.25, its better but still not good

Last edited:
my engine is acting really weird after installing the turbo, the fuel mixture is over 15 when i drive and the engine is not revving for like 1 sec after i accelerated. i tried to adjust the carburator but it gets worse.

Edit: i set the wastegate preassure to 11.25, its better but still not good
richen fuel mixture, this is a carburated car so forcing more air into it will make it run leaner

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 102 12.6%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 78 9.6%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 79 9.8%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 52 6.4%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 108 13.3%