Car weight does make a difference but it doesn't affect the numbers of the HP or torque, I think it affects the physics and acceleration.

So yeah you are right if you were to strip the Satsuma down you would have a faster Satsuma, but for this comparison since it doesn't affect the numbers of the HP or Torque the weight difference didn't matter.

So if I'm understanding this correctly, the best power is achieved by removing the exhaust from the racing carb setup? Is this the exhaust pipe only? And wouldn't you need to retune the car to run without an exhaust?

So if I'm understanding this correctly, the best power is achieved by removing the exhaust from the racing carb setup? Is this the exhaust pipe only? And wouldn't you need to retune the car to run without an exhaust?

You only need to remove the exhaust muffler, it is held in with one bolt size 7. This also works on any tune, stock carb, dual carb and racing carb. And no you don't need to re-tune the engine you are correct. You will gain 6HP with the stock carb and 3HP with both the dual and racing carbs.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back