Resource icon

Save Game Satsuma doesn´t start up (14.10.2019) 2019-10-14

No permission to download

tuisku

1RPM
Aug 14, 2018
tuisku submitted a new resource:

Satsuma doesn´t start up (14.10.2019) - I got hit by the train and died, i put the car back together and now it wont start up

Okay, so i got hit by the train and now the satsuma wont start up. The car lost a few part (bumpers, fenders and the muffler) i put them on the car and flew it to fleetari (cuz it didn´t start up), and fixed the broken engine parts but it didn´t help. I tried opening the engine and finding something that was broken. But didn´t get any results, anyway the car is now in the garage and the tools on the garage table. I appreciate any help i can get. Good luck :)
Read more about this resource...

cupldcry

25RPM
May 12, 2019
Why do you guys post this stuff here? Your all ruining RD if you want help goto MSC Discord.

Oct 23, 2019
I don't know if you care about this save anymore, I'm looking at it now though and first thing I notice is there was an engine fire. did you get the gt head fixed before install ? if not it probably caused the issue, mine did the same thing and turned into a ball of flames

Oct 23, 2019
your battery was dead I put a new one in and it fired right up, its needs a rebuild though because of the fire, I'm tearing it Down now ill post it once its done