SATLAB90's 2001 Mod WIP

Ah, yeah the colors, I forgot there are yellow blur settings for soft tyres. Haha, didn't play with default render file for a long time, that's why I thought of GY first ;)

Ok, i started Alonso suit. But i have a question for you
Do you want early suit or later one, because the late one got more sponsors.
Also for everyone, i didnt find enough good picture of arms to saw sponsor on it, if someone got some good picture. its will be appreciated

alonso10.jpg

Also for everyone, i didnt find enough good picture of arms to saw sponsor on it, if someone got some good picture. its will be appreciated
All i could find so far are these, not that much but hope it helps, Gotta find more if i can.
raik-mont-alon-bern-melb-2001.jpg

2001alonso2aus.jpg

The logo on his left arm is called corvo nove
And in in his arm there should be a logo called fabia, but the B word looks quite odd and it has a different word type then the other words .
The logo is in his arm just before the black painting, to be more precise , just put it right below the black paint by around 10 cm if i would say in real life.

Therefore there is a magnum logo below the corvo nove logo and right under the magnum logo is the fabia logo.
at 7:19 there you can see the logos, not that visible but still you can point them out what are those.

alonso10.jpg
Thank you very much... I prefer early one... I've completed Ferrari, Williams, mclaren, Jordan, Benetton and BAR racesuits

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 371 16.0%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 255 11.0%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 247 10.7%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 181 7.8%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 303 13.1%