RACE 07 Racing Club (Merged)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hya all

As a start lets kick some WTCC cars after the pause period. :)

Time: 19.00 GMT / 20.00 CET
Practise: 30 min
Qualy: 30 min
Race: 2*10 laps
Weather: Dry

Track: Istanbul
Cars: WTCC 06 and 07

Server name: RSC # RPMnet.org
Password: spa

Server 1 - RSC @ RPMnet.org #1
  1. Attila Domján - Chevy
  2. Gareth Hickling - Peugeot
  3. Pauliebhoy Harrigan - Seat Leon
  4. Gregory Degreef - BMW E90
  5. Mehmet Arikan - Seat
  6. Jerome Benard - Alfa Romeo
  7. Cristian Haba - BMW E90
  8. Christian Deparis - Seat 07
  9. Jens Hoeppner - BMW E90
  10. Patrick van Driel -Seat Leon
  11. James Yates - BMW E46
  12. Jari Vinnari - BMW E90
  13. Marcel Hulsbergen - Alfa 156
  14. Peter Böszörményi - Seat Leon
  15. Kent Karlén - Chevy 07
  16. darron miller - Peugeot
  17. Michael Herrmann - Alfa 156
  18. Nico Major - BMW E90
  19. Rami Kaukola - BMW E90
  20. Christopher Aponte - Seat LEon
  21. Simon Trendell - Peugeot
  22. big daddy Morpheus Lightning McQueen - car tbd
  23. Baron-Rouge[NO-B] - Seat Leon
  24. ingemar petersson Seat Leon
  25. Nevermind - Seat Leon
Server 2 - RSC @ RPMnet.org #2
  1. Driver
  2. Driver
  3. Driver
  4. Driver
  5. Driver
  6. Driver
  7. Driver
  8. Driver
  9. Driver
  10. Driver
  11. Driver
  12. Driver
  13. Driver
  14. Driver
  15. Driver
  16. Driver
  17. Driver
  18. Driver
  19. Driver
  20. Driver
  21. Driver
  22. Driver
  23. Driver
  24. Driver
  25. Driver

My best race ever both in strategy and Race pace.

Q: Ended up 15th, was not really happy with it, but the field was very close.

Pits stop strategy

50 L at the start
Lap 20 new tyres
Lap 40 New tyres and a little bit fuel.

Race:

Had a decent start, lost 2 places but managed to get it back in the first 3 corners. Had almost a touch with car who crashed on the bridge, so i was little late on the brakes and hit Laurece Lemon on the rear. Waited for him and took the 21th position. I had a very good pace with a full tank and could past alot of people a took 15th place. I was right behind Freddie Besems and i was quicker but Freddie defended perfectly. But after a couple of laps i get past him and had a clear field in front of me. And was closing the gap to Lemon and Clemence nad after alot of laps i got past Clemence and was closing the gap to Crouch and Lemon. But then it was pitstop time and was thrown back to place 13. After a couple of laps i was already 11th because of the pitstops and had now Lemon behind me and Steven Palmer 6 seconds in front of me. Managed to get the gap closed with Steven Palmer And we had a couple of laps very clean and exciting battle that was the most fun i definitely had in the whole race ( Thanks Steven). There was only a little misunderstanding in the battle. ;) He was going wide after the pits straight and oversteered so i had to lift and spun almost aswell. Only you thought that you had touched me and waited in the next corner. I was trying to tell you that is wasn't your fault but you let me pass, so i waited in the next corner and gave your place back. After that we had another great battle, and i finnally got past him. But a lap later he spun behind me and ended our battle.

I was on 6th place now and had a clean field and raced to the next pitstop in lap 40. And was throwned back to place 8, but ended the race on 7th position.

Great race! Thanks everybody for a fun race and thanks Andrew for setting it up. I love RD.

Qualy: Absolute fantastic, I think one of my best Qualy-Results ever, did a 1:30.666. Just by summing up my split times I knew I could go below 1:31, but actually did not expect is, especially not that significant.

Race: Had to go to the bath room nearly missed the start :). Started 8th. But as I am anyway a bad started and as I was in a hurry, got a bad start. Alex and Steve got me before the finish line. In T1 I was 12th, but then the accidents started in front of me :). Little later I gave Adam a little bump, fortunately he could well recover from that, sorry for that! End of lap 1 I was on 9th and basically then a series of good battle started with a couple of guys, I think Matt, Steve, Rob, Alex and Mtommi. That lasted up to lap 13, her Mtommi was a little bit to late on the break and bumped me off, no problem m8, thanks for waiting! In the following I had a little battle with Mtommi and Matt. Alex, your lag actually started only about mid race, I recognized it in lap 21 when you were fighting with Mtommi in front of me. Pitted in lap 26, had a little gap in front of Mtommi and thought when he pits a lap later I might still be in front of him, I was atually on 6th at that point in time, which I nearly could not believe.
But then.... I had one of the first pits which I did not know (during warm up I was busy finding the pit entry, thought actually it is in the beginning of the finish straight, Andrew that when you hit me during warm up, I was slowing down as I thought there is the entry of the pit lane *lol*). So ran over my pit, at the end of the pit lane reverse gear searching for my pit, found it... left the pit lane on 12. At some point I actually had a battle with Lewis who was behind me, but 1 lap down but being little bit faster it seemed, but he had the trouble that when he passed me he got a blue flag, so he needed really a good oportunity, which he got, actually while I was thinking to let him pass, lost concentration for a second spun and nearly ruined Adam's race as well, he was about to lap us all exactly at that time (this was lap 35), sorry for that! Suddenly Rob appeared in my mirror, he must have pitted, motivated me again (was a little bit frustrated at that time, because of the messed up pit stop), which made it harder for him to pass me than he might have initially thought when he came flying towards me :D. Finally he got me, I spun a little bit later hit a wall on the finish straight got my suspension problem but could continue (that was lap 48). Was on 11th, that also where I finished.

I had a good pace tonight, didn't have that for long time. This was my first race on Windows 7, worked perfectly no freezes! Cool race up to the pit stop!
Thanks all!

Some great racing tonight, but not the best racing from me, some silly errors cost me too many places, and a real lack of concentration put me into the side of Rob about 3/4 distance, soz for that.

Notable battles tonight for me was at the beginning with Adam, Rob, Dietmar & Matt. Then at the end with Ivo ( I saw you go off and decided to wait for you because I thought my sideways moment put you off balance + we was having a good battle, your fresh tyres were killing me :good:)

Cheers to all who took part tonight & all the "crew" on TS

Quote of the night has to go to Dave, Benny was coming up to lap him.
"Where do you want me benny" :laugh2:

Horrible vision flashed through my mind

ShitStirrer-1.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back