RACE 07 Racing Club (Merged)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hya all

As a start lets kick some WTCC cars after the pause period. :)

Time: 19.00 GMT / 20.00 CET
Practise: 30 min
Qualy: 30 min
Race: 2*10 laps
Weather: Dry

Track: Istanbul
Cars: WTCC 06 and 07

Server name: RSC # RPMnet.org
Password: spa

Server 1 - RSC @ RPMnet.org #1
  1. Attila Domján - Chevy
  2. Gareth Hickling - Peugeot
  3. Pauliebhoy Harrigan - Seat Leon
  4. Gregory Degreef - BMW E90
  5. Mehmet Arikan - Seat
  6. Jerome Benard - Alfa Romeo
  7. Cristian Haba - BMW E90
  8. Christian Deparis - Seat 07
  9. Jens Hoeppner - BMW E90
  10. Patrick van Driel -Seat Leon
  11. James Yates - BMW E46
  12. Jari Vinnari - BMW E90
  13. Marcel Hulsbergen - Alfa 156
  14. Peter Böszörményi - Seat Leon
  15. Kent Karlén - Chevy 07
  16. darron miller - Peugeot
  17. Michael Herrmann - Alfa 156
  18. Nico Major - BMW E90
  19. Rami Kaukola - BMW E90
  20. Christopher Aponte - Seat LEon
  21. Simon Trendell - Peugeot
  22. big daddy Morpheus Lightning McQueen - car tbd
  23. Baron-Rouge[NO-B] - Seat Leon
  24. ingemar petersson Seat Leon
  25. Nevermind - Seat Leon
Server 2 - RSC @ RPMnet.org #2
  1. Driver
  2. Driver
  3. Driver
  4. Driver
  5. Driver
  6. Driver
  7. Driver
  8. Driver
  9. Driver
  10. Driver
  11. Driver
  12. Driver
  13. Driver
  14. Driver
  15. Driver
  16. Driver
  17. Driver
  18. Driver
  19. Driver
  20. Driver
  21. Driver
  22. Driver
  23. Driver
  24. Driver
  25. Driver

wow, that must be a new record or something, had a good start won a few places and the I got bumped into the pit at fullspeed.... got a drive thru on the way and got dq-ed for entering the pit when it was closed.... so that was my friday mini event.. quit a dissapointment after 1,5 hour of practice and quali :(, maybe we should think of restarts with mayhem on 1st lap because this really not why I practiced and what I waited for the whole week

Add me please.
On one condition though, as I have been off outside Big Bend[T1] so many times, I lay claim to that area of the track and would like a tribute from anyone "parking" on my lawn!

Oh yeah 54.94 is my quickest so far.

hey Dennis don't feel bad about parking on Paul Newmans lawn! he ended up there in his last ever Pro race in a trans am car not even completing a lap!:excruciating:

So it seems, it's in good hands now! :laugh2:

Keiths idea about the brew stand seems brilliant! But what about the guy in the Bikini from Magny Cours BEACH Beer Hut?:shut-mouth:

Sorry to all. Pretty much my fault that caused the meyhem in thw first downhill. I lost it over the hilltop (first) and slided over grass into Lennon, hopefully you didn't get too much damage m8. The grass wasn't very grippy...
Tried to slide down the guardrail a bit, to inbetween the two corners. But a Mini is only so small. Someone had their view blocked, and suddeldly there I was.
Worked myself up to 8-9th, when this hilltop sent the back of my Mini in the air and I was on my way to the left into the tyres. Damage unrepearable.
The end.

finished 15th.

had a good race. No pitstop, just one go. I thought lets practice for the enduro on the Nordschleife, see if i could manage 1-1/2 hour racing.

2 minor mistakes. fastest time about 1:34+ but because worn tyres in the 27th lap i think times got 5 seconds slower pro lap.

So not a good idea to go for the top 8th.

so go over the hills, and climb every mountain.

Qualify: 4th - Finish: 2nd

A good launch but not really good enough to do much with,by the time we arrived towards T1 braking zone i found myslef square in the middle of Truls and Bob M.,i braked as late as i dared to try and help break the 3 wide scenario,a bit of common sense from Bob as well helped make that bit of danger clear up,then in the replay Bob's back end snaps out from him in a very odd fashion,almost like he got tagged in the back bumper but no one was near him at the time,this sparked off a little bit of "Mini's Pinball",i scraped round close to Truls in 3rd and was horrified to see Truls begin to have a big moment over that crest,i anchored up and tried to decide how this could be avoided,by that time our cars were together and that nice radio fella informed me of susp damage...4secs behind Tustling and Dan properly on my case for a few laps.
Got the perfect pit entry and hit my mark fine and out again i think in 3rd?,it was nice to see Benno now behind me :D,after all the pit shakedown i had indeed inherited the lead but later in the race i couldnt maintain good enough pace and duly went wide allowing Ben to jam his nose in alongside.
No worries Truls m8,the damage only had a small impact on the cars performance :good:.
Well done Ben and.....erm..ehm the other fella on the podium in 3rd :D :p.
Many Thanks Lord Andrew of Evanston in association with RD :good:.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 290 15.3%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 198 10.4%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 196 10.3%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 143 7.5%