RACE 07 Racing Club (Merged)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hya all

As a start lets kick some WTCC cars after the pause period. :)

Time: 19.00 GMT / 20.00 CET
Practise: 30 min
Qualy: 30 min
Race: 2*10 laps
Weather: Dry

Track: Istanbul
Cars: WTCC 06 and 07

Server name: RSC # RPMnet.org
Password: spa

Server 1 - RSC @ RPMnet.org #1
  1. Attila Domján - Chevy
  2. Gareth Hickling - Peugeot
  3. Pauliebhoy Harrigan - Seat Leon
  4. Gregory Degreef - BMW E90
  5. Mehmet Arikan - Seat
  6. Jerome Benard - Alfa Romeo
  7. Cristian Haba - BMW E90
  8. Christian Deparis - Seat 07
  9. Jens Hoeppner - BMW E90
  10. Patrick van Driel -Seat Leon
  11. James Yates - BMW E46
  12. Jari Vinnari - BMW E90
  13. Marcel Hulsbergen - Alfa 156
  14. Peter Böszörményi - Seat Leon
  15. Kent Karlén - Chevy 07
  16. darron miller - Peugeot
  17. Michael Herrmann - Alfa 156
  18. Nico Major - BMW E90
  19. Rami Kaukola - BMW E90
  20. Christopher Aponte - Seat LEon
  21. Simon Trendell - Peugeot
  22. big daddy Morpheus Lightning McQueen - car tbd
  23. Baron-Rouge[NO-B] - Seat Leon
  24. ingemar petersson Seat Leon
  25. Nevermind - Seat Leon
Server 2 - RSC @ RPMnet.org #2
  1. Driver
  2. Driver
  3. Driver
  4. Driver
  5. Driver
  6. Driver
  7. Driver
  8. Driver
  9. Driver
  10. Driver
  11. Driver
  12. Driver
  13. Driver
  14. Driver
  15. Driver
  16. Driver
  17. Driver
  18. Driver
  19. Driver
  20. Driver
  21. Driver
  22. Driver
  23. Driver
  24. Driver
  25. Driver

It's hardly foolish - i decided to take the MC12 because i like driving it, i don't care that i have to pit more often and i certainly wouldn't just pick the quickest car. I ran all the GTP cars at Donington National a while back and it turned out that the mod cars are a few tenths faster on the stock setups but when you consider they will have to pit 1 or 2 more times in a race that evens out well.

I managed to outqualify a few of the GTS mod cars in a GTC Viper at Paul Ricard so they aren't as quick as everyone seems to think they are. They are also harder to drive and more prone to mechanical failures

If you do take them out, I'll be in the Corvette C6R instead.

The mod cars are indeed faster than the GT Pro and Sport cars. The F430 and 997 are a few secs faster than the Sport cars, it's true that you might have to baby them but even doing so you'll be lapping at the maximum you'd be able to lap with the Sport cars on full tilt.

However I dont think they are as fun to drive as the stock cars are, the level of refinement, especially the GTR cars have cough sound, lack of feel cough, makes the experience less enjoyable.

To each their own however, I'll be observing from the sidelines on this one I will get my revenge next time in the C5R lol.

Sorry to disappoint anyone. I removed all the add cars. We are now left with Vanilla GTS and GTP.

No problem, I'll switch to the C6R then :)

Skin be here

c6r.jpg

Thank You Racedepartment and Eric for setting this up.

Thanks to Keith for the setup.

Well done all.

Enjoyed the races alot. I apologise for the first corner lockup in the 2nd race. Misjudged my braking and was avoiding crashing into John. Sorry Chris.

Thanks for the race guys and I had a ball! That Ferrari is a twitchy little beast.:) Also, congrats to Keith for the wins.

I thought we were only going to get a couple of people showing up, but we ended up with a fairly reasonable turnout so there were people around to race with. There was also some very gentlemanly behavior where people showed patience by waiting for a better passing point rather than trying to force through a tight spot, and also waiting for others when an incident ocurred.

It seems I have a little isp work yet to do. I am going to see about upgrading to the "business class" service to see if that will get rid of these intermittent lag problems. If that doesn't work out then it's time to check out dsl again. Wah...

Many thanks to Eric for setting this up!
You are one hard working man my friend - give yourself a raise.:thumb:

It's fair to presume that I don't HAVE to create my own skin for my car right? I can just drive with a stock skin if I don't have the time or knowledge (or both) to create a personal skin?

Thanks for making the decision on add-in cars so quickly!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 102 7.9%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 134 10.4%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 183 14.2%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 360 28.0%