RACE 07 Racing Club (Merged)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hya all

As a start lets kick some WTCC cars after the pause period. :)

Time: 19.00 GMT / 20.00 CET
Practise: 30 min
Qualy: 30 min
Race: 2*10 laps
Weather: Dry

Track: Istanbul
Cars: WTCC 06 and 07

Server name: RSC # RPMnet.org
Password: spa

Server 1 - RSC @ RPMnet.org #1
  1. Attila Domján - Chevy
  2. Gareth Hickling - Peugeot
  3. Pauliebhoy Harrigan - Seat Leon
  4. Gregory Degreef - BMW E90
  5. Mehmet Arikan - Seat
  6. Jerome Benard - Alfa Romeo
  7. Cristian Haba - BMW E90
  8. Christian Deparis - Seat 07
  9. Jens Hoeppner - BMW E90
  10. Patrick van Driel -Seat Leon
  11. James Yates - BMW E46
  12. Jari Vinnari - BMW E90
  13. Marcel Hulsbergen - Alfa 156
  14. Peter Böszörményi - Seat Leon
  15. Kent Karlén - Chevy 07
  16. darron miller - Peugeot
  17. Michael Herrmann - Alfa 156
  18. Nico Major - BMW E90
  19. Rami Kaukola - BMW E90
  20. Christopher Aponte - Seat LEon
  21. Simon Trendell - Peugeot
  22. big daddy Morpheus Lightning McQueen - car tbd
  23. Baron-Rouge[NO-B] - Seat Leon
  24. ingemar petersson Seat Leon
  25. Nevermind - Seat Leon
Server 2 - RSC @ RPMnet.org #2
  1. Driver
  2. Driver
  3. Driver
  4. Driver
  5. Driver
  6. Driver
  7. Driver
  8. Driver
  9. Driver
  10. Driver
  11. Driver
  12. Driver
  13. Driver
  14. Driver
  15. Driver
  16. Driver
  17. Driver
  18. Driver
  19. Driver
  20. Driver
  21. Driver
  22. Driver
  23. Driver
  24. Driver
  25. Driver

Please note that you will need to adjust any setups that you had done before v1.2

I'm wondering if the snapping effect was due to the packer changes. It was mostly happening under hard braking, but also noticed that the curbs were seriously more treacherous. Now that I think about it the car may have been bottoming out more on the straights as well. Seems better after adjusting the packers.

Do you know if the physics engine models things like that, i.e. bottoming out?

Thanks...

I'm wondering if the snapping effect was due to the packer changes. It was mostly happening under hard braking, but also noticed that the curbs were seriously more treacherous. Now that I think about it the car may have been bottoming out more on the straights as well. Seems better after adjusting the packers.

Do you know if the physics engine models things like that, i.e. bottoming out?

Thanks...

without packers and running the default 50mm suspension travel, you will bottom out alot more :)

Yes the physics engine models "bottom out" :) And there is a setting for each cars as to how the car is effected when it does...

Managed to get myself running at a decent pace with the C30. I tried the Audi and it was just too heavy for the hilly track.

Quali: Nailed a PB and was able to get the early lead, and settled for 2nd when Gary nailed his lap.

Race #1: Got a wicked start, nailing the lights, and got out front. (it seemed 2nd place started ahead of 1st place but was on the outside and thankfully for T1 it was wide enough to hold) I Got out front with Gay applying alot of pressure. I was trying to not make mistakes when around lap 7 gary made a mistake and gave me a nice lead. Pitted lap 10 and did it perfect and ran to the 2nd last lap with 10 sec lead. I then managed to spin on my own but luckily only lost 5 seconds and held it together to get the win.

Race 2: Started 8th, and was being super cautious at the start. Avoided the early wrecks and began trying to pick up positions. I was In 4th I believe going by Philip antonio, and everytime I managed to get by him I would spin or run really wide. I then pitted early on lap 7 and after the cycle I was in 3rd behind Marty. We were pretty evenly matched, but as I would catch up I would make a mistake. Then with 5 laps left, I was 5 secs back and pushed HARRRRRD. Starting the last lap I got to .4 of marty and as we approached Jason to lap him he went wide and got around and came across the track. I saw this all in slow motion it seemed, and anticipated the movement. Jason came across into marty and I JUSTTTT missed him inside. This got me into 2nd and where I needed to be to tie for the overall win.

Grats to gary for race #2. And good race to all. Thanks again for the fun.

Thanks RD for hosting and Eric for organizing.

See you next friday.

Keith

Just did a couple of laps with the new version and my lap times dropped about 2-3 seconds. Was running 1.58-1.59 with the old version on default setup and i just did a 2.01 flat.

On another note, wow does the FFB in GTR-Evo feel great after a few days of playing iRacing. lol

iqv94w.jpg

Mod:
FSONE 2008 1.0b - Download (Multi player edition)
Setups: fixed - Parc Fermé rule during Qualify
Track: Istanbul Park - Download link coming soon
BBC Circuit guides
Starttime event: 19.00 GMT
Practice: 30 mins
Qualification: 10 mins
Warmup: 8 mins
Race: 58 laps (full race distance :skywalker: )

Starts:
Formation Lap + Standing Start
Pitstop: 1 pitstop mandatory (free of choice on pit-format; Fuel | Tires | Fuel+Tires)
Notes: Click here to read the password and golden rules!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back