RACE 07 Racing Club (Merged)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hya all

As a start lets kick some WTCC cars after the pause period. :)

Time: 19.00 GMT / 20.00 CET
Practise: 30 min
Qualy: 30 min
Race: 2*10 laps
Weather: Dry

Track: Istanbul
Cars: WTCC 06 and 07

Server name: RSC # RPMnet.org
Password: spa

Server 1 - RSC @ RPMnet.org #1
  1. Attila Domján - Chevy
  2. Gareth Hickling - Peugeot
  3. Pauliebhoy Harrigan - Seat Leon
  4. Gregory Degreef - BMW E90
  5. Mehmet Arikan - Seat
  6. Jerome Benard - Alfa Romeo
  7. Cristian Haba - BMW E90
  8. Christian Deparis - Seat 07
  9. Jens Hoeppner - BMW E90
  10. Patrick van Driel -Seat Leon
  11. James Yates - BMW E46
  12. Jari Vinnari - BMW E90
  13. Marcel Hulsbergen - Alfa 156
  14. Peter Böszörményi - Seat Leon
  15. Kent Karlén - Chevy 07
  16. darron miller - Peugeot
  17. Michael Herrmann - Alfa 156
  18. Nico Major - BMW E90
  19. Rami Kaukola - BMW E90
  20. Christopher Aponte - Seat LEon
  21. Simon Trendell - Peugeot
  22. big daddy Morpheus Lightning McQueen - car tbd
  23. Baron-Rouge[NO-B] - Seat Leon
  24. ingemar petersson Seat Leon
  25. Nevermind - Seat Leon
Server 2 - RSC @ RPMnet.org #2
  1. Driver
  2. Driver
  3. Driver
  4. Driver
  5. Driver
  6. Driver
  7. Driver
  8. Driver
  9. Driver
  10. Driver
  11. Driver
  12. Driver
  13. Driver
  14. Driver
  15. Driver
  16. Driver
  17. Driver
  18. Driver
  19. Driver
  20. Driver
  21. Driver
  22. Driver
  23. Driver
  24. Driver
  25. Driver

hi

sorry guys had to live late night visitors suddenly my house was full of people very sorry

sorry Andrew impossible to drive like this next time turn off all the lights this way no more visitors:skywalker:

ok now im going party see u guys next one

Bit arse really ...

Quali'd on pole, which I think is my first ever pole in the dry at RD ...

Race 1 ... James goes down the outside, but too quick thru T1 so goes off. I take the lead back, hold it thru the next few corners then start pulling away even from Gary ... was well stoked, lap 2 in the low 38's I was on fire ... then suddenly things don't look right, everyone is dropping back as fast as I am going forward.

Server screwed up so we all rejoin ... but I am last now instead of pole :woot2:

I had also changed my setup but not saved it ... so lost something in the feel of the car :(
(sorry Gary mate - saw your message after I had gone straight in to try and recover my settings ... which I never did :sad:)

Race 1 - restart. 16th on grid, jump to 9th, then clammer up a few spots to 6th and am behind Gary and Sam, only to run wide somewhere and have Dan all over me. He loses it, I have space. I lose it, he is past. He loses it again, I nearly follow, then hold it in front of him to the line for 6th I believe.

Race 2 - reverse grid I am on 3rd spot. Polesitter bogged his start, I go to the inside but have to ease off a bit cos Dan is there, he loses it and goes wide, so I make my way down the inside of him, I anchor on to get it turned in and there are a few whacks ... Dan and Hermy go off and I have the lead once more.
Don't think it was my fault (sorry if so), but nevertheless I slowed and waited round the next bend ... Dan and Hermy are last, until I let them past, then I am last once more. :rolleyes:

Rounded a few more turns but by this stage in the evening all motivation had left me and I went off again, tried for a couple of laps to get my motivation back but failed miserably ... and for the first time ever in my RD career, I just quit in a haze of sheer disappointment.

Sorry chaps ... @ me --- chin up and all that - next time eh?

Hope the rest of you had more luck than me ...

Cheers Andrew ... lovely track and car combo ... seems I gelled with it despite my lack of end result.

(BTW ... AI needs sorting here ... they keep going off all over the place)

Crazy race!!!

Q Managed to get a 1:40. That gived me 9th place.

Race 1 first attempt

Crazy lagging. Almeida was in front of me and then he disappeared and then showed up again. I was glad that was a restart.

Race 1: Totally screwed. After the server was restarted my whole car was feeling different, i had the correct setup but there car was very bad and unbalanced. I had a little touch with the wall and my car was after that not shifting up again. So i had to back out.

Race 2:

Got i quiet start and my mission was not to get involved in crashes. Managed to get past alot of people because of the crashes in the first 5 turns. After that i could keep up with Lewis but after 3 laps he was pulling away. In the following laps somebody overtaked me but crashed. And i got 7th place.

Now i know why i never drive a Spyker. I do not like the car a don't now what it is. But i had fun and that whats is all about.

Again replace the practice session with a late night paella feast......my first ever completed lap was superpole so happy as that fella Larry to be 6th,then its a blur as things go off everywhere ahead of me,next thing i know imzis 2nd :S....chasing Lee a couple of laps until it all goes bollox up and restart now in 10th and keep my nose clean and again the gifts of places come thick and fast with plenty malarky going on :p,lovely little battles until i get to 2nd,but sneaky stealthy Tusto is gone way up the road by miles!!....grrrr.
Jubbly going again from the off losing a place or 2 on the way with big caution,but this lets me pick my places to avoid stuff :),much fun chasing down Yateso for 2nd spot :good:,i was grateful of him going wide and giving me the place because i was having trouble working out where the hell i would make a pass with quite even pace,where i was a bit faster wasnt really any use for passes imho...i make a nice bit of comfort gap but again Benzo is so far away in the lead its a bring 2nd home deal....then a bit distracted thinking what to do approaching a lapper i clip exit curb of final turn and really banzai smack the pitwall!!,the car is now a total write off,thee worst pull to the right ive ever known! :p,causes me off again and Yateso has 2nd.......then he goes off at scary T2,i hobble my wreck home in 2nd again :D.

Andrew SLC rules m8!! more! more!,Thanks to you and RD :good:

Ok guys 4 race reports from 12 signed up whats up. I embarrassed how bad I write but still try to do a report after each race good or bad. We have a great thing going with the Friday night races and the reports add to the success.

Don't worry mate, some of us are just a little slow at getting them done.:)

I'm far too tired after a busy day with the kids, but I will get my Friday race reports for Mini's and this done soon:wink2:.

Please note that you will need to adjust any setups that you had done before v1.2

Günthar Rowe said:
yes, there is a little differences:

You will need to adjust the rear wing, as it had only 5 settings before and now has 30. So, if you ran RW=3 you now need to run RW=18 or so to get the same rear downforce... Also, the packers used to start at 3.5cm and now start at 0cm so you will most likely want to add some back to get that around the same feel... Also the tyres are just a little different, but this doesn't effect the "snapping" that you talked about...

Try those adjustments in your current setup...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 303 15.3%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 211 10.7%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 203 10.3%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 154 7.8%