RACE 07 Racing Club (Merged)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hya all

As a start lets kick some WTCC cars after the pause period. :)

Time: 19.00 GMT / 20.00 CET
Practise: 30 min
Qualy: 30 min
Race: 2*10 laps
Weather: Dry

Track: Istanbul
Cars: WTCC 06 and 07

Server name: RSC # RPMnet.org
Password: spa

Server 1 - RSC @ RPMnet.org #1
  1. Attila Domján - Chevy
  2. Gareth Hickling - Peugeot
  3. Pauliebhoy Harrigan - Seat Leon
  4. Gregory Degreef - BMW E90
  5. Mehmet Arikan - Seat
  6. Jerome Benard - Alfa Romeo
  7. Cristian Haba - BMW E90
  8. Christian Deparis - Seat 07
  9. Jens Hoeppner - BMW E90
  10. Patrick van Driel -Seat Leon
  11. James Yates - BMW E46
  12. Jari Vinnari - BMW E90
  13. Marcel Hulsbergen - Alfa 156
  14. Peter Böszörményi - Seat Leon
  15. Kent Karlén - Chevy 07
  16. darron miller - Peugeot
  17. Michael Herrmann - Alfa 156
  18. Nico Major - BMW E90
  19. Rami Kaukola - BMW E90
  20. Christopher Aponte - Seat LEon
  21. Simon Trendell - Peugeot
  22. big daddy Morpheus Lightning McQueen - car tbd
  23. Baron-Rouge[NO-B] - Seat Leon
  24. ingemar petersson Seat Leon
  25. Nevermind - Seat Leon
Server 2 - RSC @ RPMnet.org #2
  1. Driver
  2. Driver
  3. Driver
  4. Driver
  5. Driver
  6. Driver
  7. Driver
  8. Driver
  9. Driver
  10. Driver
  11. Driver
  12. Driver
  13. Driver
  14. Driver
  15. Driver
  16. Driver
  17. Driver
  18. Driver
  19. Driver
  20. Driver
  21. Driver
  22. Driver
  23. Driver
  24. Driver
  25. Driver

Race 1: was great fun on Limerock. Had a good pace and car was just lovely. had some good fights in the beginning and i even ended up on P3 :)

Race 2: skipped praccy to have a drink. Came back in Qualy, had P6. So was hopeful for a good race. But then on the grid, lights went off could here the engine zooming but just no throttle.......so i was standing still on a moving grid :( Had some guys bumping in my rear, damaging the car beyond repairs so ended the race after 100 m bah.... sorry guys for the mayhem i prolly caused..... anybody experienced this before, cause i haven't had before such a problem :S and end up taking a few others with me.... :(

Pole at Limerock by quite a bit. Knew I had lag so pulled over at the start to race at the back to see if it disappeared but no it didn't. I did manage to see one magic crash from Evanso though :D

Second race, joined with 3 minutes of praccy left, got 3rd on grid despite going backwards into the second hairpin. Got an awful start, everyone shot past but was back up to third by the fast chicane when I had a MONUMENTAL crash, going on the grass after Thorpoid got a slide on, then clipping the tyres and the hump, launching back onto the track, barrel-rolling off poor Bob and ricocheting off both Dan and Ben. So sorry guys, I grabbed my keyboard and pressed ESC as fast as I could. Awesome crash though :D

Further back on the replay I noticed Crouchy, Vaughan, Tennant and co have a big one too. Wow. Video coming methinks!

See you for race 3.

Could not get to grips with the tracks tonight. Enjoyed every minute of it.

Big big big sorry to Adam and Niel at Doggington for taking you both out. I was looking behind and turned the wrong way. Really am sorry.

Thank you to Andrew for another great night :good: and for the racing too :lol: laughs all round

:pissed-off::pissed-off::pissed-off::pissed-off: disco on the line at Birmingham:pissed-off::pissed-off::pissed-off::pissed-off:

:pissed-off::pissed-off::pissed-off::pissed-off: Disgo after 1 lap @ Donny :pissed-off::pissed-off::pissed-off::pissed-off: What the hell is wrong with my conx to night?

Race 1 was ok finished 4th :laugh2:

I liked all 3 tracks, just wish I could have had more running on Donny and Birmingham.

Cheers Andrew for the event. :good: and the light refreshment at Birmingham T1:rotfl:

Pole at Limerock by quite a bit. Knew I had lag so pulled over at the start to race at the back to see if it disappeared but no it didn;t. I dud mnagae to see one magic crash from Evanso though :D

Second race, joined with 3 minutes of praccy left, got 3rd on grid despite going backwards into the second hairpin. Got an awful start, everyone shot past but was back up to third by the fast chicane when I had a MONUMENTAL crash, going on the grass after Thorpoid got a slide on, then clipping the tyres and the hump, launching back onto the track, barrel-rolling off poor Bob and ricocheting off both Dan and Ben. So sorry guys, I grabbed my keyboard and pressed ESC as fast as I could. Awesome crash though :D

Further back on the replay I noticed Crouchy, Vaughan, Tennant and co have a big one too. Wow. Video coming methinks!

See you for race 3.

i think i was involved in one of those crashes. it was epic:D

Was funny tonight. Had high hopes of a couple of podiums, but alas events conspired against me.

Race 1
Both my nieces decided to join in and eventually one of the escaped me out.

Race 2
Ryan managed a boomerang off the wall and smashed me to bits. (I want half your air miles)

Race 3
50/50 incident with Maurice, looks fair on replay, but wasn`t sure so when he went off I pulled onto grass to let him back and lost so many places.

Still, the racing I did have was quality.

Thanks Andrew and RD, oh and did I mention I love Limerock (mountain).

Race 2
Ryan managed a boomerang off the wall and smashed me to bits. (I want half your air miles)
Hahaha, I'm so sorry Bob! That crash was unreal.

Had such good fun at Donington. Qualified P2 after struggling for pace and lost places to Philip and Rob off the grid and around Redgate. Later in the lap they both went deep ionto Coppice and I overtook Phil on the straight and had the inside line for Goddards vs Rob. Managed to hold him of for a lap or two before myself going deep into Coppice, letting then both through again. Dan was up the inside aswell and I went for an audacious repass over Phil into Goddards. Made it stick (just!) with a little help from Dan tapping Phil. Set off after Rob and after some good racing finally got on the ecit of Redgate. Phil was joining in by now and we raced closely for a few laps before I pulled ever so gently away and Phil and Rob became embroiled in a battle.

Reik had a nine second lead over me at this point so I just concentrated on keeping the gap constant as he was very fast in practice and quali. The gap fluctuated a bit and was down to 7.5 seconds (due to backmarkers mainly I think) when 3 laps from the end he clipped Nuno trying to lap him out of Old Hairpin and I shot by. I let my concentration slip as I looked behind to see the gap I had and slid off at Coppice two corners later! Aaargh. He had a 2.1 second lead now and I had no idea how many laps were left at this point. The gap was 1.5 heading into the last lap when he put a wheel on the outside of the grass entering Old Hairpin and spun into the gravel narrowly missing Lewis. Thsi time I didn;t throw away the win :D

Cheers Andrew. Wish I had got more laps in at Limerock and Barber but Donington was fun.

Good stuff tonight lads, got a win at Limy thanks to my ninja start and Dan having the biggest peice of lag in his life :becky: My plan tonight was to go like mad the first few laps then slow to a gental pace. But no, I had Philip Antonia behind me ALL the time. I think the longest time he was behind me was 1.3 seconds, other than that he could see the sweat dripping from my helmet. He gave me no rest what so ever, he always seemed to catch me at T1/T2 though. Good clean race from Phil :good:

Race 2:

Was a close race, got another ninja start, put me in P2 for sometime, can't really remember much about this race other than Ryan Callan liked the air more than the track :D I fell off at the Hairpin (but who din't?) and got me some Suspension Problems along the way. Andrew Evans was chasing me down at the time so he stole P2 from me, I think it was P2 anyway. Good race though. :p

Race 3:

Got a good start again, I can't remember how many people it was that wen't into T1 but me and Ryan Callan came out side(ish) by side(ish). After a few laps of Ryan Callan I had Philip Antonia behind me, though this wasnt a problem as he failed to pass me at Limy, but he was so close I spent most of the time looking behind me :lol: After a few laps of defending a just pooting about, he made his move. He took the place off me and that was it, I tried lap after lap to get him but he wasn't having any of it. At one point we were side by side from T1 to Hollywood, very clean stuff mate :good:

Most of the time I was 3/4 tenths behind him, every lap was so close. Down the back straight it was always an outbraking race everytime :lol: I don't know how we din't hit eachother, put it was sooooooo so close. Over the line it was about 2 tenths between us.

Thanks for the good racing tonight everyone, the night wen't on without incident.
Had a blast racing you tonight Philip Antonia!!

Cheers Andrew and RD for a good nights racing! Cya next time. :good::good:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back