• Welcome to the largest (sim) racing website in the world!
    Blurring the line between real and virtual motorsports.

Sat July 18th (Friday 17rd US)- STCC @ Warwick Farm

Discussion in 'RACE 07 Racing Club & Leagues' started by Eric. K, Jul 13, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jarrod Keen

Jarrod Keen

Ratings:
    +0
    We definetly should have a waiting list. No need to not have the full grid!!!

2. Keith Barrick

Keith Barrick

Ratings:
    +426
    I understand ppl have last minute things come up but if you have signed up you should do everything you can to make it. The reserves list is beneficial when grid sizes are this big.

Please everyone signed up, no last minute signouts. If we can hold a full 25 car grid it will be the first time ever on a Friday.

Keith

3. Wing Hin Wong

Wing Hin Wong

Ratings:
    +0
    Sign me in please!

4. Keith Barrick

Keith Barrick

Ratings:
    +426
    So glad you joined us buddy. Glad vincent mentioned this to you. We now officially have the first 25 car grid for a Friday event. Thanks to everyone for the recent support. I have a feeling this will be a regular occursnce.

Reminder tonite at 8pm est and on is the usual Thursday practice. Teamspeak is recommended. I will be on for a while tonite to help out

Thanks again guys
    Keith barrick

5. Jarrod Keen

Jarrod Keen

Ratings:
    +0
    Keith,

I'll get on around 9:30ish and need a little help. Thanks for the tips so far!!! Do I need to put you on payroll to keep you from helping everyone else??? You should just be my dedicated pitboss.

6. Keith Barrick

Keith Barrick

Ratings:
    +426
    tuner driver trainer for hire!!!!

Nah I will help anyone anytime my only requirement is you keep practicing. The key to progressing you're racecraft is track time and experience. I have lots of experience and love to share it.

7. Eric. K

Eric. K

Ratings:
    +112
    No waiting lists:) I might have my way to let everyone on the track:bulgy-eyes:

8. Eric. K

Eric. K

Ratings:
    +112
    Winter time in Australia. We got lucky that there isnt any snow in the forecast:) but make sure to bring your gloves... cold cold cold... (weather has been posted).

9. Jarrod Keen

Jarrod Keen

Ratings:
    +0
    I've got a question regarding superpole. When you leave the pit to do your lap, can you see others on the track or are you "alone" even though others may be on the track simultaniously? I've not done a lot of superpole but when I went out on the track last friday, I didn't see anyone.

10. Eric. K

Eric. K

Ratings:
    +112
    You are all alone:) dont see anyone on the track.

11. Keith Barrick

Keith Barrick

Ratings:
    +426
    Eric love the forecast. People gonna have to get the tire pressure right to get the temps up.

Also with the 30 car field have u tested this track with 30? Pit stalls and such. Would be incredible to see. 30. I think would be biggest field in rd history. I'll MSG u when I get home eric still driving and it's hard to type and drive with the iPhone

12. Eric. K

Eric. K

Ratings:
    +112
    Pit stalls are not an issue since collisions are disabled. Worst case scenario u will share one with someone. Let me take a look at the gdb file.

[edit] from the gdb file: Max Vehicles = 30

13. Keith Barrick

Keith Barrick

Ratings:
    +426
    Wicked. Well this Friday we are guaranteed the biggest friday event but if we can make it 30 we will make rd history!! There is 55 members I'm the group I don't think 30 should be hard to get. Yeeeeehawwww

14. Steve Emmons

Steve Emmons

Ratings:
    +0
    Eric,
    Do you monitor cpu busy or network traffic? Kind of curious as to what kind of load a full grid would have.:hammer:

15. Eric. K

Eric. K

Ratings:
    +112
    CPU utilization about 2% (only uses 1 core out of 32 available). With 25 cars on the grid network traffic is about 2MBs (know this from the F3000 league).

So there is still plenty of room:)

16. Keith Barrick

Keith Barrick

Ratings:
    +426
    Eric has spoken :) I figured 30 would be no problem. I just hope guys like eric nelson don't drop too much fps. He's in desperate need of an upgrade. :p

Eric I came up with more ideas to fix ur fps which I will share tonite at practice.

17. Keith Barrick

Keith Barrick

Ratings:
    +426
    Just had a crazy thought. Any chance of a live broadcast?

18. Eric. K

Eric. K

Ratings:
    +112
    Nope... Friday evenings are off PC in my house... sorry...

19. Keith Barrick

Keith Barrick

Ratings:
    +426
    who else has the means to broadcast? I'd love to get it broadcasted and use that with an article

20. Wesley Hartog

Wesley Hartog

Ratings:
    +0
    Please sign me up for this race!!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.