• Guest, RaceDepartment is now on Discord!  Join Here

Sat August 29th (Friday 28th) - STCC @ Detroit '88

Status
Not open for further replies.

Michael Carver

1000RPM
Apr 7, 2009
The keys for this track (other than the obvious -- staying off the walls and out of the tire barriers), is getting the power down as solidly and as soon as possible coming out of the turns (even better if you can start at the apex)...

Oh, and staying off the walls and out of the tire barriers!!!

Eric Nelson

5000RPM
Jan 14, 2009
huh does running laps here create enough stress that you begin to repeat yourself?:faint2: this has me worried............:laugh:

MIchael you ok ? :crazy:

:p:whoo::rofl::eyebrows::dance::bounce::pound:

Eric Nelson

5000RPM
Jan 14, 2009
LOl better get your laps in before the server pops up! sheesh just finishing will be a victory..............

Michael Carver

1000RPM
Apr 7, 2009
Well, my crew ain't too sure either.... on the first 20 or so laps I am sure I hit every tire-barrier at least twice and brushed every Armco I could see (though somehow I missed all the concrete walls).... This morning it was only a couple of tire barriers. Though my crew says I am going to have to sit out the next couple of days and just wait until Friday (when they will have all of my spare cars repaired).

huh does running laps here create enough stress that you begin to repeat yourself?:faint2: this has me worried............:laugh:

MIchael you ok ? :crazy:

:p:whoo::rofl::eyebrows::dance::bounce::pound:

Eric Nelson

5000RPM
Jan 14, 2009
the demands are pretty high here to say the least.....:sarcastic:

ran a killer 07.9 in the 07 SEAT......:fwd::snail:

bouncing off everything all the time but just nicking it not crushing it anymore........:victory:

Jun 23, 2008
Got room for one more? Being that this is my hometown, I think I need to Represent the D (I'll still be at the back, but Put me down!)

M

Michel Salvador

i try this track yesterday for the first time toke me sometime to get use to it,there few corner are confusing cause of the markers after knowing better was awesome it like macau porto pau track :)

so far 2.02.279 best time im sure 2 min can be achieve !

Keith Barrick

3000RPM
Feb 19, 2008
4 More active spots available for this race, and 3 reserve spots. This is EXCELLENT practice for what to expect in the ATCC which is only 3 fridays away. So dont get left behind:fwd::fwd: join up quick, and get prepared for the Madness in the D

Keith

M

Matthew Trivett

USE THE PAU SETUPS AND LOWER YOUR GEARS...

I did a 1 52.0 in the Volvo, its tough to get tires to grip :(

My Ghost and setup for the Volvo have both been uploaded, I suggest watching the ghost a bit. Its ALL about getting as tight to the wall as possible, and using ALL of the track.

M

Michel Salvador

USE THE PAU SETUPS AND LOWER YOUR GEARS...

I did a 1 52.0 in the Volvo, its tough to get tires to grip :(

My Ghost and setup for the Volvo have both been uploaded, I suggest watching the ghost a bit. Its ALL about getting as tight to the wall as possible, and using ALL of the track.
omfg 1.52 Oo idk what im doing wrong ...
thx for the ghost :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Follow RaceDepartment