RACE 07 Racing Club (Merged)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hya all

As a start lets kick some WTCC cars after the pause period. :)

Time: 19.00 GMT / 20.00 CET
Practise: 30 min
Qualy: 30 min
Race: 2*10 laps
Weather: Dry

Track: Istanbul
Cars: WTCC 06 and 07

Server name: RSC # RPMnet.org
Password: spa

Server 1 - RSC @ RPMnet.org #1
  1. Attila Domján - Chevy
  2. Gareth Hickling - Peugeot
  3. Pauliebhoy Harrigan - Seat Leon
  4. Gregory Degreef - BMW E90
  5. Mehmet Arikan - Seat
  6. Jerome Benard - Alfa Romeo
  7. Cristian Haba - BMW E90
  8. Christian Deparis - Seat 07
  9. Jens Hoeppner - BMW E90
  10. Patrick van Driel -Seat Leon
  11. James Yates - BMW E46
  12. Jari Vinnari - BMW E90
  13. Marcel Hulsbergen - Alfa 156
  14. Peter Böszörményi - Seat Leon
  15. Kent Karlén - Chevy 07
  16. darron miller - Peugeot
  17. Michael Herrmann - Alfa 156
  18. Nico Major - BMW E90
  19. Rami Kaukola - BMW E90
  20. Christopher Aponte - Seat LEon
  21. Simon Trendell - Peugeot
  22. big daddy Morpheus Lightning McQueen - car tbd
  23. Baron-Rouge[NO-B] - Seat Leon
  24. ingemar petersson Seat Leon
  25. Nevermind - Seat Leon
Server 2 - RSC @ RPMnet.org #2
  1. Driver
  2. Driver
  3. Driver
  4. Driver
  5. Driver
  6. Driver
  7. Driver
  8. Driver
  9. Driver
  10. Driver
  11. Driver
  12. Driver
  13. Driver
  14. Driver
  15. Driver
  16. Driver
  17. Driver
  18. Driver
  19. Driver
  20. Driver
  21. Driver
  22. Driver
  23. Driver
  24. Driver
  25. Driver

Race 1 i qualified 2nd and finished in 1st. My first win ever. Some wires got caught up in my pedal on the start so i was slow getting off the line. Its crazy how fast everyone goes blowing by you.

Race 2 as soon as i joined the grid i got disconnected. My router decided to restart for whatever reason. No problems other than that.

!st race had a good start and jumped to P2. Stayed there until I made a mistake and went down to P8. Climbed some positions and finished P3.

Weird start in the 2nd race, someone pushed me to the side and I pushed Nico, sorry, Nico. Right after that someone hti me full speed in the rear and I lost the rear wing before the straight. Impossible to reach the pit. :(

Afetr, that, watching the 2nd race I had, for the first time, that weird crash, where the screen freezes and then everything comes back like purple, gray and weird. :)

Very nice!!!!

My only observation about the mod is the loading times...

Second race was much better for me :) started 16th and had some good fights and a great chase by Mitchell but managed to keep him off.
Finished 3rd so podium is ok for me :)
Thx for the fun guys ,and MMG for this amazing mod !!!:woop:
And RD for the hard work ( Thx Eric ):good:
Cya all soon in F1 :)

Was in the middle of the pack on the first start and made it through ok to the furst hairpin but a nudge to the back slightly upset the handling. Throughout of the rest of race 1 seemed to struggle alot with the second corner ultimatly losing it with a wheel on the grass on the 5th lap. went straight to the scene of the accident.

Race 2 got a good start from the back and gradually moved through the pack as others had issues. Few problems overtaking a slowish renault, but once i cleared that got my head down and rattleding in the laps. Stop go for cutting about halfway through caused me to have to be a bit more careful than i would have liked and this was compounded by a knock to the suspension on the last quarter of the race after a spin. MAde the end of the race though and was happy with 7th

Qualifying - 4th:
Did ok, and kept a high position, suprisingly. Although I couldn't improve after some setup changes.

Race 1 - 6th:
Had a bad start, and lost a position to Maia (Curses! :p), but he spun later in the lap and I was in second. Nikals caught up fast, but was able to hold him back, and was starting to catch Nico until a silly mistake in the 5th last corner (right after the uphill bend) put me down. I was then battling with Peter, and as we headed into the chicane after the hairpin, and tried to give him room, but we bumped wheels. I don't know what happened to be honest, but I don't want to play the blame game. Racing incident? Because of suspension damage, I was spinning more in the fast corners, but pushed hard to finish 6th.

Race 2 - 15th:
I had an ok start, but luckily, Jan and Yuri had bad starts and I was right beside Yuri, then Yuji Ide came outta nowhere in a Toyota and bumped me off the track. I managed to hold it and get back on track then a Toyota (might have been the same person) rammed me in the rear, and my rear wheel was bent. Had to race with the wheel 20 degrees to the right to keep it straight. Was going ok, manageable, then twitched in the first corner, and hit the barrier. Had to go the whole lap with destroyed suspension and no rear wing. Was lapped by everyone. Pitted, and went out. Was still having some grip issues, and I think the pitstop added fuel. There were a lot of accidents at the end and I moved up a bit. I finished way down, but I finished. I hope I've done enough...

Thanks a lot to organisers (Eric!) and drivers who drove clean. Great event, great mod, and is sure to be a fantastic season ahead of us :D

Qualified in 11'th (I think it was) with a time 1s of my practice time, but whatever it was a test race.....

Had the worst ever lag (or frame drops) I ever seen at the start ,and to me it locked like everyone was standing still. When it came back I was in the gravel in T1.
Raced on and other than two spins I had no incidents and finished 7'th

Race 2 I started in 2'nd place and one again it was lag (or what ever it is) but not as heavy. Anyway I did a terrible start due to this and I probably did hit someone also.... really sorry for that.

Finished race 2 in 10'th after one stop and go due to to cutting..

The harderst sime racing experience ever for me.

Super thanks to Eric and the MMG grope of course.

Had a good start in Race 1 and was in the lead for some laps. Some people seemed to have problems entering the race, at least they were not on the grid for the start - what was the problem? (feel sorry for you)

After half of the race Niklas catched me, who started from the end of the field - great pace! Finished 2nd, with a nice car by car finish with my temporarily team mate Aritan.

Race 2 was a bit messier. Big pill up in T1 with suspension damage for me. Tried a lap without pit stop but these cars are nearly undrivable with a damage - in contrast to the F3000s - so I pitted for repair. I'm not angry about it - used the rest of the race for practice.

Big thank you to Eric (that was a lot of work on the forum and in the background already) and to MMG and beta testers for this great mod!

Will post my feedback tomorow. Have to get up early, so time for some sleep now.

Qualifying - 4th:
I was then battling with Peter, and as we headed into the chicane after the hairpin, and tried to give him room, but we bumped wheels. I don't know what happened to be honest, but I don't want to play the blame game. Racing incident?
It was definately a racing incident, we were side to side, we both tried to give the other enough space so I don't think someone is to be blamed.

1st race had a bad start but after the chaos in turn had 11th position, in turn 5 i braked to hard and lost control. Someone hitted me in the back (sorry for that) and my suspension was ruined. Went to the pit, filled up/changed tires and tried to finish the race.... car was heavy so i needed to let everybody pass. During the race drivers crashed and i finisht 9th.

2nd race started 9th---> went in the first corner 3rd place :). The guy on second place was lagging heavy and unfortunatly i hit him...he went of the track (couldn't do anything about it). in the 2nd and 3th lap i lost a few places and was driving on 4th place. Now i probably can work with NASA now because in turn 4 i launched the car!!! My backwing was gone and i limped to the pit. And again filled up/changed tires... I tried not to hold people up and wasn't intervering in any battle's. Unfortunatly in the last lap i spinned before the last corner and wen i went up the track i hitted someone...i'm really sorry for that. Finished place 14...

I really like this mod and had no problems except for 1 guy who was lagging. Looking forward to next race!!!

I had no problems with the mod. I noticed 2 cars were jumping forwards and backwards with lag problems. The tyre issue at the change of session nearly caught me out. Pitstop went well. Overall I would say the mod worked really well.

My race was like that:

I qualified on 7th place.

RACE 1: After first 2 corners i was on 5 th and then i go up to 3rd,but,like usual,i overaccelerate and the car start spining and then hit the wall.Then,go to the pits,and change the suspension.I was on last place,but,consistantly,i was growing up in positions,and i managed to finish in 5th place.

RACE 2: Start on 5th.After first 2 corners,where i hit somebody,please forgive me but you brake very hard and i have not what to do,i was on 3rd.
Then,i overtake somebody,and go up in 2nd place.I stai in 2nd place about 12 laps,behind Jason Pitts,but again i overaccelerate the car and it was anuf to get spin again and hit the wall what result in a suspension problem.So,again,go to the pits and repair the suspention.By then,i was on 6th,and i overtake one guy and finaly finish,again,in 5th place. :)
For be it was the greatest and hardest simracing......i like very much the mod,but it was lagging.We have to practice alot to get used to stay right behind someone.This cars can only be driven by really good and experimented guys. THANK YOU RACE DEPARTMENT, MMG MOD and sure,ERIC,for the best race ever.CAN'T WAIT THE F1 SEASON.
:love2::love2::love2::skywalker::skywalker: All the best guys! :D

Race 2 - 15th:
I had an ok start, but luckily, Jan and Yuri had bad starts and I was right beside Yuri, then Yuji Ide came outta nowhere in a Toyota and bumped me off the track. I managed to hold it and get back on track then a Toyota (might have been the same person) rammed me in the rear, and my rear wheel was bent.

Mark so it was you i hitted (2nd toyota) Sorry man you were really lagging and it was really hard see you're place in the track.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back