RACE 07 Racing Club (Merged)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hya all

As a start lets kick some WTCC cars after the pause period. :)

Time: 19.00 GMT / 20.00 CET
Practise: 30 min
Qualy: 30 min
Race: 2*10 laps
Weather: Dry

Track: Istanbul
Cars: WTCC 06 and 07

Server name: RSC # RPMnet.org
Password: spa

Server 1 - RSC @ RPMnet.org #1
  1. Attila Domján - Chevy
  2. Gareth Hickling - Peugeot
  3. Pauliebhoy Harrigan - Seat Leon
  4. Gregory Degreef - BMW E90
  5. Mehmet Arikan - Seat
  6. Jerome Benard - Alfa Romeo
  7. Cristian Haba - BMW E90
  8. Christian Deparis - Seat 07
  9. Jens Hoeppner - BMW E90
  10. Patrick van Driel -Seat Leon
  11. James Yates - BMW E46
  12. Jari Vinnari - BMW E90
  13. Marcel Hulsbergen - Alfa 156
  14. Peter Böszörményi - Seat Leon
  15. Kent Karlén - Chevy 07
  16. darron miller - Peugeot
  17. Michael Herrmann - Alfa 156
  18. Nico Major - BMW E90
  19. Rami Kaukola - BMW E90
  20. Christopher Aponte - Seat LEon
  21. Simon Trendell - Peugeot
  22. big daddy Morpheus Lightning McQueen - car tbd
  23. Baron-Rouge[NO-B] - Seat Leon
  24. ingemar petersson Seat Leon
  25. Nevermind - Seat Leon
Server 2 - RSC @ RPMnet.org #2
  1. Driver
  2. Driver
  3. Driver
  4. Driver
  5. Driver
  6. Driver
  7. Driver
  8. Driver
  9. Driver
  10. Driver
  11. Driver
  12. Driver
  13. Driver
  14. Driver
  15. Driver
  16. Driver
  17. Driver
  18. Driver
  19. Driver
  20. Driver
  21. Driver
  22. Driver
  23. Driver
  24. Driver
  25. Driver

• Andrew Evans

okey doke - we've got 2 no shows... so both reserves are free to join whenever they like...

and i MEAN the reserves only.... cheers...

i had this happen when it come to race!!!

Attachments

• capture_2008-09-26_21-47-03.jpg
    capture_2008-09-26_21-47-03.jpg
    91 KB · Views: 229
Well that went well, not a very good debut and was hoping to have a fun race as it's a blast round Monaco in the mini's, got a little jump going under bridge on 1st lap thought it was just a bit of lag then got onto 2nd lap and my game just frooze and loads of bright colors come up, pressed power switch fast as I could. Hope my car didn't cause any problems on track while I was froze?

Never had my PC crash in a league race before so bit strange, guess my video card is on it's way out, will put my backup card in while I send this one back.

Was nice to meet everyone still though and hope you all had a blast of a race.

Hi,

Thanks to RaceDepartment for setting tonight up

I end up killing the car on lap 9, after getting 2 punctures.
A shame really as I was keeping it on the track 99.9% of the time

Qualified 4th :becky:

Got good start, even with my long first gear, got to 3rd by first corner then tried to stay with gary and ben :pound::pound: like that was going to happen! was pulling gap on 4th so was comfortable passed a couple of backmarkers no prob, then lap "13" going round the pool I got a bit sideways trying to follow a backmarker this put me into the wall got it back into 1st gear then got the warning unrepairable so hit ESC but too late as Michael ran into my car before it left :fear::fear: sorry m8 .

dont worry roy i am already cooled down such thinks happen, even if i was running way better as expected
was nagging at lee'S back for the half of the race till he made a error at the first corner what let me past him
1 or 2 laps later i have a nice meeting with roy lol just came around the pool in 4th gear near flat out one sec i was beliving i just can drive throug you but was not fast enough lol and sorry to lee for that bump in ras cas i locked up the front weels
plz say the damage was not to much

Qual: Pole Finish: 1st

Of the very few pole laps ive managed,this was a good place to get another for sure,my start was good enough to get me cleanly to T1 in the lead,and off we go for a slightly cautious first lap,Ben made it clear he had no intentions of being left behind early on though,that was the main theme of my race really,the gap to Ben never got above 2.5secs at max,most of the time he was stuck to my back bumper,or keeping me close company,i was let off the hook when he pitted,i was confident my no stop strat would come through for me in the end,despite two tyre warnings the first at about 20 mins to go,the car always felt safe and driveable,ofcourse a bit of a drop off in lap time,but it worked out fine with a comfy margin back to Ben.

Well done my fellow podiumites,and well done to everyone who took it to the finish line!
Cheers RD :thumb:

• Andrew Evans

well, that was funness!

quallied way down in 21st, after, once again, not being able to get anywhere near my practice time... had a pretty quiet race, pootling around picking up places as people checked out... finished 13th, i think....

gonna spend some time this week working on my tyre degradation problems, because they're ruining any and every race i do... :shakeyfistman: though, not as bad here, as even though the walls are deadly, they can also double up as those nublet tramlines you see down the side of the bowling alley :D

also, i expected way more carnage, so good work on some quality driving lads...

will upload the replay file, for those that wanted it, in a bit....

Thanks for setting up this event, was a lot of fun!

Qualified in 14th place finished 8th. Have a good battle with Neil Farren, sorry i hit ya tho Neil didnt realise you were pitting! In hindsight i should have went for no pitstop instead i pitted halfway thru. was a good race tho

dont worry roy i am already cooled down such thinks happen, even if i was running way better as expected
was nagging at lee'S back for the half of the race till he made a error at the first corner what let me past him
1 or 2 laps later i have a nice meeting with roy lol just came around the pool in 4th gear near flat out one sec i was beliving i just can drive throug you but was not fast enough lol and sorry to lee for that bump in ras cas i locked up the front weels
plz say the damage was not to much

Have just watched the replay and I'd have to say I was not quick enough on the ESC button so I applogies for ending your race :redface::doh:

Name on RD forum: William Yunck
Name in game: William Yunck
Your Country: USA
Special remarks: This is going to be fun:)

I had time this afternoon for about 8 laps - managed a 202.688 and hit the wall in third to last turn. Must remember to be careful at Vara.

Here is my TimeAttack:

Attachments

• William Yunck - 2_02_687.ta
    93.8 KB · Views: 182
5689d1222970350-gtr-evolution-race-07-stcc-event-planning-thread-gts_silver-jpg

Welcome to another GT Endurance Event!
This time we move up a class to GT Sport and make it a full 1 hour race,no mandatory pits required,pick a car,decide a strategy,and best of luck to all!!

Class: GT Sport (GTS)
Track: Silverstone International
Start: 10:00pm GMT
Practice: 30 Minutes
Qualification: 30 Minutes
Race: 1 Hour Race
Server: RaceDepartment.com EVO

Weather: Dry​

Password: Click Here

Track Downloads: RapidShare HERE

** NOTE ** : There is a fix for the track bundled inside the rar you download, be sure to apply this as well, or it'll online mismatch city.

Copy/Paste this form to sign up:
Code:
Car:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 133 13.1%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 103 10.2%
  • < 3 years