Notes
Time of 1.11.299 on lap 6 of 10 with a set of scrubbed options. No use of DRS
Braking Assist-OFF
ABS-OFF
Traction Control-OFF
Gearbox- Manual
AI-Professional

very good setup

i was driving williams and just put a little more wing on it, came first and did the fastest lap on pro and dont usually win races

Car
Force india

Circuit
Sau Paulo- Brazil

Condition
Dry

Distance
quali

Aerodynamics
Front Wing Angle: 7
Rear Wing Angle: 11

Braking
Balance: F 43% - R 57%
Pressure: high
Brake Size: small

Balance
Front Anti-Roll Bar: 2
Rear Anti-Roll Bar: 10

Suspension
Front Ride Height: 1
Rear Ride Height: 3
Front Spring Stiffness: 8
Rear Spring Stiffness: 5

Gearbox
Gear 1: 127 kph / xxx mph
Gear 2: 159 kph / xxx mph
Gear 3: 186 kph / xxx mph
Gear 4: 213 kph / xxx mph
Gear 5: 244 kph / xxx mph
Gear 6: 284 kph / xxx mph
Gear 7: 324 kph / xxx mph

Engine
Fuel Map: Mix 3
Fuel: 5 Laps

Alignment
Camber Front: -3.10
Camber Rear: -1.10
Toe Front: 0.13
Toe Rear: 0.44

time:1:07:5xx
helps off and manuell

Car
Ferrari

Circuit
Sau Paulo- Brazil

Condition
Dry

Distance
100%

Aerodynamics
Front Wing Angle: 6

Braking
Balance: F 50% - R 50%
Pressure: Medium
Brake Size: Standard

Balance
Front Anti-Roll Bar: 6
Rear Anti-Roll Bar: 11

Suspension
Front Ride Height: 4
Rear Ride Height: 4
Front Spring Stiffness: 10
Rear Spring Stiffness: 10

Gearbox
Gear 1: 138 kph / xxx mph
Gear 2: 151 kph / xxx mph
Gear 3: 180 kph / xxx mph
Gear 4: 222 kph / xxx mph
Gear 5: 249 kph / xxx mph
Gear 6: 293 kph / xxx mph
Gear 7: 344 kph / xxx mph

Engine
Fuel Map: Mix 2
Fuel: 10 Laps

Alignment
Camber Front: -3.10
Camber Rear: -1.10
Toe Front: 0.13
Toe Rear: 0.44

Tyres
option

Notes
Time of 1.08.999 on lap 6 of 10 with a set of scrubbed options. No use of DRS
Braking Assist-OFF
ABS-OFF
Traction Control-OFF
Gearbox- Manual
AI-Professional

rpzmatten

spectacular setup.

Never got a so much stable car in Interlagos.

Managed to get a 1:07,568 in online qualify in PS3 with a steering wheel.

Have u got any setups for the other races?
Your settings were really different from the other setups I`ve seen or prepared.

Thanks.

Car
McLaren

Circuit
Sao Paulo

Condition
Dry

Aerodynamics
Front Wing Angle:5
Rear Wing Angle:7

Braking
Balance: F 51% - R x49%
Pressure:HIGH
Brake Size:LARGE

Balance
Front Anti-Roll Bar:1
Rear Anti-Roll Bar:11

Suspension
Front Ride Height:1
Rear Ride Height:1
Front Spring Stiffness:11
Rear Spring Stiffness:11

Gearbox
Gear 1: 134 kph / xxx mph
Gear 2: 164 kph / xxx mph
Gear 3: 193 kph / xxx mph
Gear 4: 223 kph / xxx mph
Gear 5: 255 kph / xxx mph
Gear 6: 290 kph / xxx mph
Gear 7: 329 kph / xxx mph

Engine
Fuel Map: Mix x

Alignment
Camber Front: 3.40
Camber Rear: 1.30
Toe Front: 0.11
Toe Rear: 0.35

Tyres
option

Aerodynamics
Front Wing Angle: 11

Braking
Balance: F 48% - R 52%
Pressure: High
Brake Size: Small

Balance
Front Anti-Roll Bar: 11
Rear Anti-Roll Bar: 9

Suspension
Front Ride Height: 1
Rear Ride Height: 1
Front Spring Stiffness: 11
Rear Spring Stiffness: 11

Gearbox
Gear 1: 130 kph / xxx mph
Gear 2: 161 kph / xxx mph
Gear 3: 190 kph / xxx mph
Gear 4: 219 kph / xxx mph
Gear 5: 250 kph / xxx mph
Gear 6: 284 kph / xxx mph
Gear 7: 324 kph / xxx mph

Alignment
Camber Front: -3.50
Camber Rear: -1.50
Toe Front: 0.15
Toe Rear: 0.50

Notes
Loved this track for a long time, but it's definitely one of my weakest, whether its on 2010 or 2011, it can be difficult to nail the perfect lap sometimes. Posted a 1:06:762. Enjoy!

This is my last Time trial setup, I might come back one day and tweak these, but for now I want to move onto race setups, now I have a basis for all tracks I can work on those. Thanks to all who use my setups, cheers!

I wish you would not use assists when making these tunes. Your times are very good, yet you make comments as though you are not good enough not to use assists. It's a detriment to your tunes, because they are designed around the fact that you basically put your accelerator down and never lift off. TC does all the work for you.

1:06:762... I wonder what rank that is on the leaderboards, yet you are not good enough to race without assists... :cool: What platform do you race on?

Ok instead of complaining, race without assists, post some very good times, then post your setup.
Do this 19 times, making sure you put a great time for 19 tracks, then see how many people thank you for your effort.

Thank you to people who use my setups and appreciate them.

PS: My time in Brazil only managed to get me to rank 88 on the Xbox leaderboard, this is the worst ranking of all my setups, but I believe I know the reason why.

PS: My time in Brazil only managed to get me to rank 88 on the Xbox leaderboard, this is the worst ranking of all my setups, but I believe I know the reason why.

Hey, I believe it man. All of your other times are... really sweet, so why wouldn't a person expect this one to improve? Would you care to share replays or ghosts? I mean, I'm sure they're all within the legal limits of racing (i.e. two tires on) ... the game's penalty system. I'm sure it would be great to study them for some pointers on how to shave off that extra 1.5 seconds and compete for those 'top' leaderboard times.

@F1Fan82

Smart guy, i think you are forgetting something. F1 2011 is a game. Normal people play a game to have fun. Kyle, myself and MANY MORE enjoy this game, by driving with assists. What is your problem with that? We don't cheat. The game allows us to do so. If you have any issues with the leaderbords and such, send an email to Codemasters and ask them to create two separate leaderboards. One for those who race with assists and one for those who don't. I don't have any intention to become an F1 driver and i don't have the time and the will to play hundreds of hours just to learn how to drive without TC. To drive well enough to win at Legend difficulty with any car, WITH ASSISTS is enough for me.

So to end this. Leave Kyle alone. Say thanks for his efforts, because you apparently use his settings and go on with your life. If you don't like his setups why did you even open this page? Just to play it smart and badass and annoy everyone? Ok you did that. Go somewhere else now.

Kyle, your setups are amazing in my opinion. I love the principal behind them and they TOTALLY match my driving style. I hope you know there are a lot of people who are grateful to you and support you, because you helped us get into this game and enjoy it much more than we would without your help. Don't listen to haters. They most of the time can't accept the fact that they can't do your laptimes and think "Well he's OBVIOUSLY cheating"...

P.S:All my times are at least 2 seconds slower than Kyle's (expect from my favorite Canada :p). But i never thought that he cheats. He's just better than me. So haters just try to improve and stop insulting this guy! Cheers.

Happy New Year everyone!!!! :)

is easier to destroy than to build ... thanks for working for others and criticism should be constructive instead of complaining and contribute their configurations and achievements

@F1Fan82

Smart guy, i think you are forgetting something. F1 2011 is a game. Normal people play a game to have fun. Kyle, myself and MANY MORE enjoy this game, by driving with assists. What is your problem with that? We don't cheat. The game allows us to do so. If you have any issues with the leaderbords and such, send an email to Codemasters and ask them to create two separate leaderboards. One for those who race with assists and one for those who don't. I don't have any intention to become an F1 driver and i don't have the time and the will to play hundreds of hours just to learn how to drive without TC. To drive well enough to win at Legend difficulty with any car, WITH ASSISTS is enough for me.

So to end this. Leave Kyle alone. Say thanks for his efforts, because you apparently use his settings and go on with your life. If you don't like his setups why did you even open this page? Just to play it smart and badass and annoy everyone? Ok you did that. Go somewhere else now.

Kyle, your setups are amazing in my opinion. I love the principal behind them and they TOTALLY match my driving style. I hope you know there are a lot of people who are grateful to you and support you, because you helped us get into this game and enjoy it much more than we would without your help. Don't listen to haters. They most of the time can't accept the fact that they can't do your laptimes and think "Well he's OBVIOUSLY cheating"...

P.S:All my times are at least 2 seconds slower than Kyle's (expect from my favorite Canada :p). But i never thought that he cheats. He's just better than me. So haters just try to improve and stop insulting this guy! Cheers.

Happy New Year everyone!!!! :)
I speak the truth Lige not speak for the the other to continue their good work and that there Kyle and you better in what you do to parabens one day I'll still be good in F1'm a fan of yours again thank you and will always remain so critical and why you avera this being prominent among much queriao be in place thanks.

thank you Kyle

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 108 7.9%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 140 10.3%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 202 14.9%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 384 28.2%
  • 100% offline racing