F1 2010 Sao Paulo - Brazil (Dry)

F1 2010 The Game (Codemasters)
  • daddynez1

1.09.7 without aids... i can do maybe 0.8 less joining my best sectors

I got a 1:07:502 using a Virgin (career mode) with Bram's setup on page two. Mid-high 1:05s should be quite doable in a McLaren/Red Bull/Ferrari once I've adjusted to the better car and find a good rhythm. I'll have a bash on TT later to find out what this setup is capable of.

• wullie

can somebody please help me. I tried both setups yet i cant get higher than 1:13:637, why???? I am using a wheel and have all assists on instead of breaking help, and i have racing line only at corners, I follow the racing line religiously, yet it still sometimes makes me go wide, but thats not the problem, even when I drive perfectly following the line, with either setup, the other cars are just blazing past me. It's getting really annoying because the last 3 races I have been horrible (Singapore, Korea, Suzuka) but before that I easily finished in top 12!!
only girls use assists,this game should not have assists in it

the converted original setup (post #1):
Gear 1: 144 kph / 89 mph
Gear 2: 177 kph / 110 mph
Gear 3: 209 kph / 130 mph
Gear 4: 242 kph / 150 mph
Gear 5: 280 kph / 174 mph
Gear 6: 316 kph / 196 mph
Gear 7: 354 kph / 220 mph
according to the values, you can actually set in game.

I use a gamepad on Xbox with Traction on and all other assists off. With a Ferrari in time trial I do a 1.11 with this set up but can do 1.10 if I simply choose the engineer's driest set up. Might be different with a wheel though.

Each Car Racing with Keyboard or Pad is driving with Aids.:egg:
Car Driving without using a Wheel isnt driving.
Its Diving without Water^^:chat:
DrivingExperiences with Pads or Keyboards has nothing to do with simulating any Driving on this Planet.
"Its the Square of the Circle"^^

Its just Space Invider Mentality on a CarTemplate http://woolyss.com/games/Space_Invaders.swf
The technical Simulate Faktor is just like Pong Playing http://woolyss.com/games/Pong.swf
Its strictly physical..there isnt any "SimulationsFactor" and DrivingExperience in it.

So..Pads and KeyB are always "AIDS":rolleyes:

cheers
Holger

Attachments

• pong.jpg
    pong.jpg
    60 KB · Views: 316
1:05:956 :coffee: with Brams Setup

GTEvo, did you change anything about Brams Setup? Men, I followed the ghost of the second place on ranking and he is much faster than me even in the straight parts of circuit, and even some seconds after the start. I'm using 2 an 1 front and rear wings. I tryed 1, 1 and 3, 1, changed the gears but he is still faster everywhere. How can his car goes so fast? Any tip?

hi cleudson..
no..i dont change it.
Could you made a Video from your Ghost Hunting?
More Topspeed on straights could effect if you leave Corners perfekt on Idealline, with "SlowIn-Fast Out" technic,
But a contance faster Topspeed on Straights should be a "WingThing" mixed up with anti-rollbar settings..

cu

GTEvo, did you change anything about Brams Setup? Men, I followed the ghost of the second place on ranking and he is much faster than me even in the straight parts of circuit, and even some seconds after the start. I'm using 2 an 1 front and rear wings. I tryed 1, 1 and 3, 1, changed the gears but he is still faster everywhere. How can his car goes so fast? Any tip?

try to brake early on every turn. down shift very fast. second gear should be your lowest around the whole track. try to keep your momentum up in sector two ( especially the up hill right hand. its very fast and you have to down shift to 4th real quik and dont mind ur engine overheatting there).also the last turn B4 straight take it in 2nd, but u have to brake real early and quickly go to 2nd.

I also uploaded this ghost car 1:04:999 he is going very fast... although i can keep up with him in the first left corner... but he has much grip in the corner and low down force because the straight after the first corners he is pulling away big time

• simba

i am driving in the career mode and something must be wrong.
in quali i am fastest with 1:09.965 and in race i cant go any faster than 1.11.
and the guy behind me was 1.11. fast in quali and in race he drives 1.10.1
and it is impossible for me to win!
Does anybody know, about a race setup?

• simba

Aerodynamics
Front Wing Angle: 3
Rear Wing Angle: 4
Braking
Balance: F 52% - R 48%
Pressure: high
Brake Size: small
Balance
Ballast Distribution: F 80% - R 20%
Front Anti-roll Bar: 2
Rear Anti-roll Bar: 7
Suspension
Front Ride Height: 2
Rear Ride Height: 2
Front Spring Stiffness: 7
Rear Spring Stiffness: 8
Gearbox
Gear 1: xxx kph / 89 mph
Gear 2: xxx kph / 110 mph
Gear 3: xxx kph / 130 mph
Gear 4: xxx kph / 150 mph
Gear 5: xxx kph / 174 mph
Gear 6: xxx kph / 196 mph
Gear 7: xxx kph / 220 mph​
Engine
Throttle map: standard
Fuel: ?
Alignment
Camber front: -1.2
Camber rear: -3.0
Toe front: 0.09
Toe rear: 0.38
great setup, i just changed the wings:
front: 1
back: 1

and suddenly i could also win in race (career mode, ferrari, xbox 360)

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back