F1 2010 Sao Paulo - Brazil (Dry)

F1 2010 The Game (Codemasters)
  • yelling

just ran a 1:10.9 in career in a red bull on primes with astromech's setup. very nice.

can somebody please help me. I tried both setups yet i cant get higher than 1:13:637, why???? I am using a wheel and have all assists on instead of breaking help, and i have racing line only at corners, I follow the racing line religiously, yet it still sometimes makes me go wide, but thats not the problem, even when I drive perfectly following the line, with either setup, the other cars are just blazing past me. It's getting really annoying because the last 3 races I have been horrible (Singapore, Korea, Suzuka) but before that I easily finished in top 12!!

1.07.770 (Dry) in the Xbox 360

my gamertag is III Emerson III

110 in the World Ranking

1.12.560 (wet)

20 in the World Ranking

I lade 1:07:429 and Im 375 in the world so with your time you are not 110!

With DRY but world record is amaizing and imppossible to make it. 1:04:999 Crazy and fake I think? I saw the his ghost and impposible to go so fast in the first left corner after first chicane and also last corner and he go 400km/h so its also impposible.

• TylerOwen

1:09.931 in quali 3

In Career Mode with the Lotus using the first setup - fantastic the Lotus has never felt so stable before now!!!

can somebody please help me. I tried both setups yet i cant get higher than 1:13:637, why???? I am using a wheel and have all assists on instead of breaking help, and i have racing line only at corners, I follow the racing line religiously, yet it still sometimes makes me go wide, but thats not the problem, even when I drive perfectly following the line, with either setup, the other cars are just blazing past me. It's getting really annoying because the last 3 races I have been horrible (Singapore, Korea, Suzuka) but before that I easily finished in top 12!!
disable this line, man.

you already have a best line guide when the track is rubbered. the green line usually tells you to break earlier than you could. use the enviromental cues to set your breaking points, this is the way real drivers do, you're not really learning the track when you let the green line guide you, and you become a slave of it.

also, manual shifting lets you break later and take corners in the right gears, with better traction. once you get used to it, this improves your lap times a lot.

the answer to your troubles is not in custom setups, it's just a matter of trying to push a little harder. i'm not a good driver in this game, but i'm aware that a good lap is 1% setup and 99% driver skill.

hi all i am dennis and this is the first time i do this and my English is not that good but here is my setup fore sao paolo
TRACK: sao paolo Conditions: dry Laptimes:1.10.469

Aerodynamics

Front Wing Angle: 3
Rear Wing Angle: 1

Braking

Balance: F 47% R 53%
Pressure: high
Brake Size: standart

Balance

Ballast Distribution: F 40 R 60
Front Anti-roll Bar: 5
Rear Anti-roll Bar: 8