Brakes

Brake Pressure: 95%
Front Brake Bias: 54%

Tyre Pressures
Front Tyre Pressure: 23.4psi
Rear Tyre Pressure: 21.9psi

Weight Distribution
Ballast: 8

Notes: Qualfied 5th in the wet, promoted to 3rd after penalites. Started on the hardest compound, and switched to the soft tyre over half way in; front right was almost 80% wear before pitting. I was not quick enough to progress higher than 3rd, as Lewis and Vettel were far quicker on the supersofts. I got 3rd back later after others pitted. Lots of defending which hurt my overall time, as everyone else did 2-3 stops. I felt track position was more important, but 2-stop might have been better, but only if I could get through the traffic and find clean air. A safety car would've likely played in to my hands doing a 1-stop, but it didn't happen. I was almost lapped by Lewis in the final laps, so I think there's more to find with a few tweaks to the setup.

After watching the replay, I noticed debris randomly falling from thin air above the track. It landed close to me going through the second sector, but Perez was not so lucky. His back left tyre blew up immediately upon impact, which helped me a lot as he'd been after me a while. Anyone else ever noticed random debris falling from the sky?

31895369_2140337612650534_6904298758842875904_o.jpg

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back