Santiago ePrix (Parque O'Higgins Circuit)

Tracks Santiago ePrix (Parque O'Higgins Circuit) 1.1

Login or Register an account to download this content
shin956 submitted a new resource:

Santiago ePrix (Parque O'Higgins Circuit) - formula E Track

Santiago ePrix (Parque O'Higgins Circuit) convert from rFactor.
*Convert Allowed*

・You need a camtool 2 to see the replays!
https://www.racedepartment.com/downloads/camtool-2.15062/

Original mod Autor : LFT Rfactor Tracks
: https://www.facebook.com/LFTTracks/
: https://luchogames709.***********/lftracks
Track Convert  : shin956
Replay    : 牛乳やさん

24 cars available

We recommend the introduction of CSP

Read more about this resource...

Invisible wall.

Overall this is good and I enjoyed taking a Spark around it a few times. The only major issue I see is an invisible barrier at the chicane. Very likely the normals are flipped, so the polygons are there, but the normals are inward, and I think this may have been used in other EPrix tracks as I've seen it a few times.

Invisible wall.

Overall this is good and I enjoyed taking a Spark around it a few times. The only major issue I see is an invisible barrier at the chicane. Very likely the normals are flipped, so the polygons are there, but the normals are inward, and I think this may have been used in other EPrix tracks as I've seen it a few times.
Which object are you referring to? I thought of the first arrow, the second green wall, or the third gray wall. (All image objects have been flipped)
20201104133421_1.jpg20201104133454_1.jpg20201104133929_1.jpg

Which object are you referring to? I thought of the first arrow, the second green wall, or the third gray wall. (All image objects have been flipped)
View attachment 417678View attachment 417679View attachment 417680

The one in the second image is the biggest problem, as you can't see the curb and wall as you approach the turn. The first time I drove through there, I suddenly hit it, and was thrown into the other barrier. I had to back up to see what happened. The end of the wall and curb needs to be closed or capped so they're visible. Otherwise, you can see into it, and from the angle as you approach it, you can't see the wall at all, as you're looking at the back or reversed normal inside of the wall.

firstly i want to thak you for your efford of bringing this circuit in Assetto. In my case, bar the kerb issue(which is not that huge in my case) i had a slight issue at turn 2.

As you can see from the photo, at this part of the layout, the tarmac is turning blue

Attachments

• IMG_20201104_221105.jpg
    IMG_20201104_221105.jpg
    886.7 KB · Views: 130
Last edited:
firstly i want to thak you for your efford of bringing this circuit in Assetto. In my case, bar the kerb issue(which is not that huge in my case) i had a slight issue at turn 2.

As you can see from the photo, at this part of the layout, the tarmac is turning blue
You don't seem to be using the Custom Shaders Patch. I wrote in the description that I needed it.

The one in the second image is the biggest problem, as you can't see the curb and wall as you approach the turn. The first time I drove through there, I suddenly hit it, and was thrown into the other barrier. I had to back up to see what happened. The end of the wall and curb needs to be closed or capped so they're visible. Otherwise, you can see into it, and from the angle as you approach it, you can't see the wall at all, as you're looking at the back or reversed normal inside of the wall.
I will update the track if I can fix the curb.

shin956 updated Santiago ePrix (Parque O'Higgins Circuit) with a new update entry:

1.1 update

Manual installation recommended as it contains the camtool file

v1.1 changelog;
Reworked trees and updated textures
I adjusted the shader
Adjusted ext_config
VAO has been renewed
Updated preview
Adjusted ai_hint.ini, overlays.ini, surface.ini, semaphore.ini
Updated road surface and grass texture
Adjusted the UI
The road surface mesh was subdivided into different kn5