AC Santa's Sleigh @ Imola - Sun 17Dec17

Assetto Corsa Racing Club event
I've really enjoyed filling in for Eugene and I thank you all for making me feel so welcome. You guys have a great club.
Real shame I couldn't join this race, but awesome to see that it seems to have gone well! :D
Bobby - many thanks for giving up your time and jumping in to host in Eugene's absence. I would join the occasional US race but the misses (and probably the neighbours too!) would want to kick my butt for making such a racket at 2am :sleep::confused:

Hope to race with you again before too long :)

Real shame I couldn't join this race, but awesome to see that it seems to have gone well! :D
Bobby - many thanks for giving up your time and jumping in to host in Eugene's absence. I would join the occasional US race but the misses (and probably the neighbours too!) would want to kick my butt for making such a racket at 2am :sleep::confused:

Hope to race with you again before too long :)
You're welcome. It's been my pleasure. You time Bandits are seriously quick, a lot of fun and it's been a blast. I understand the time difference, but if you ever can't sleep just put on that headset and join us. We always welcome our EU brothers:) You'll see me soon, especially you because you've got me hooked on that McLaren:cautious::D I love that car

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back