Santa Fe Night Race

Tracks Santa Fe Night Race 2021-08-18

Login or Register an account to download this content
It's amazing... the only problem for me is in turn 1... where the AI is quite bad

If you can fix this it would became one of the greatest circuit to race in this game... but it's 5 stars anyway, thank you for your work.
The route is okay. The problem is that the steering lock of the AI vehicles is much too low. The original SimBIN vehicles in particular have this flaw.

Open the .hdc files for vehicles with a text editor. Scroll down to the section [CONTROLS], and write these numbers in:

SteerLockRange=(5.0, 0.5, 57)
SteerLockSetting=38

Do this for every vehicle, and the AI will no longer have problems with sharp 90 degree or 180 degree curves on any route

The route is okay. The problem is that the steering lock of the AI vehicles is much too low. The original SimBIN vehicles in particular have this flaw.

Open the .hdc files for vehicles with a text editor. Scroll down to the section [CONTROLS], and write these numbers in:

SteerLockRange=(5.0, 0.5, 57)
SteerLockSetting=38

Do this for every vehicle, and the AI will no longer have problems with sharp 90 degree or 180 degree curves on any route
Well thank you for this, I Will use It... But here the problem Is a bit different, they make the hairpin but turn too late losing a lot of time

Well thank you for this, I Will use It... But here the problem Is a bit different, they make the hairpin but turn too late losing a lot of time
Ok, you are right.

I found an AIW editor and watched the drive line in the first U-Turn. The drive line leads in a wide oval-shaped arc around the first U-turn. I am changing it now.

TMSRace updated Santa Fe Night Race with a new update entry:

Citie Lights Edition 2

1.) The road now has rain reflections and a higher negative lod bias. This sharpens the surface texture (especially in the distance)

2.) Almost all of the buildings around the track have been replaced with better, more detailed ones.

3.) Lots of details added: buildings, grandstands, crowdsounds, 3d-people, jumboscreens, trees, and so on and so on...

4.) All 117 old tire walls have been replaced with more detailed und rounded ones.

(If you are using the latest Crew Chief addon, you have...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 353 15.6%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 247 10.9%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 243 10.7%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 178 7.9%
  • < 5 years