Santa Fe Night Race

Tracks Santa Fe Night Race 2021-08-18

Login or Register an account to download this content
The graphics and lighting is perfect. Just like a track should appear in 2020.
I have a question, with the next update, could you rename the track to SantaFeNight ?
Because SantaFe already exists.

Hello, TMSRace !

In this part of the track there is a lighting that affects the car (look inside the car, it looks brighter), but then it ends. Is this coming from the track light pole? Is it possible to put this lighting in other points of the track?

screenshot 01.JPG

screenshot 02.JPG

Hello, TMSRace !

In this part of the track there is a lighting that affects the car (look inside the car, it looks brighter), but then it ends. Is this coming from the track light pole? Is it possible to put this lighting in other points of the track?

View attachment 436020

View attachment 436021
I know what you mean. There is an inappropriate light source on the long straight.
I tried to fix it, but without success.

In the models folder there are files named nightlight__glow. These are the sources of light

Hello TMSRace ! I would like to have your Race 07 Preset Reshade. How can I get it? Thanks in advance. And my congratulations on the excellent work on this track.
I use SweetFX. Since a Windows or Nvidia update last year, my Race_Steam.exe doesn't start anymore when I use Reshade.

I'll send you an email with my settings for SweetFX and Reshade (both are identical in terms of color corrections).

TMSRace updated Santa Fe Night Race with a new update entry:

Citie lights Edition

All textures have been edited in terms of brightness, contrast and colors. This was necessary to enable glowing windows with the help of ambient light. Due to these changes, the route can no longer be used as a day route.

Features:

- Reworked lights, times and dates

- Reworked textures for glowing windows

- A new skybox object to increase the number of different background textures from 1 to 4 (Skyscrapers)

- All road textures have been replaced by better ones. The number of textures...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 296 15.3%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 205 10.6%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 199 10.3%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 147 7.6%
  • < 5 years