Sandown Raceway

Tracks Sandown Raceway 0.9

Login or Register an account to download this content
Great battle @ Sandown !
What else...?
Screenshot_dtm_audi_t5_sandown_14-12-117-9-47-16.jpg

Last edited:
It's an ok conversion considering the original mesh. I think it's a bit rich having a huge paypal add for a conversion where you did minimal work though. The 3d grass is far too tall and looks cartoonish, the kerbs aren't right the way they are layered onto the terrain, the bending is terrible and the road texture mipping is wrong.

It's an ok conversion considering the original mesh. I think it's a bit rich having a huge paypal add for a conversion where you did minimal work though The 3d grass is far too tall and looks cartoonish, the kerbs aren't right the way they are layered onto the terrain, the bending is terrible and the road texture mipping is wrong.
Thanks... btw there is nothing wrong with having an "optional" donation tab. take a look around mate a lot of people have them for conversions or even less..and guess what some people actually do appreciate the time and effort taken. take for instance the person who requested this track and then kindly donated some money for a beer to say thanks..Thats a win/win in my book. And yes the other aspects you highlighted can always be looked into down the line to improve the track further.

Have you heard the old saying.. the pot calling the kettle black. Take a good look at the bad quality/flaws in the track work done below..and to use the same car mod you were quick to slag off in the sandown w.i.p thread. further more then seeing it posted on the official V8SC website...imo that is whats called being rich dont you think? :whistling:

Anyhow mate when you do finally get around to finishing any of these " Licensed" "Laserscanned" "payware" tracks you talk about releasing "in the near future" then no doubt they will be of the highest quality and not look anything like that newcastle track linked above. and justify the donation/payments you will be asking people for
Cheers

http://www.racedepartment.com/threads/paid-mods-post-your-opinion.139505/page-7#post-2551173

Last edited:
Terra21, don't entertain criticism. Many of us are thankful for your work. Just a quick question, where did you get the Talbot mega fuels skins in your video. Have searched high and low and can't find it

where did you get the Talbot mega fuels skins in your video. Have searched high and low and can't find it
A friend here on race department made a couple of the Australian GT liveries for me privately. The WM Waste Management Services /Mercedes and the Mega Racing/Porsche.. I will ask him and see if he can post them for everyone to download if you would like?

Last edited:
Sorry that you are a precious little flower who can't accept criticism. The original track was average to begin with, and this one is no better. I'm sorry your ego cannot handle that you convert bad tracks badly.

Lets go through your stupidity:

-I say that it is MY opinion that you ask for donations for bad work that is not worthy of donations. You are perfectly entitled to have it, as I am to say you are a shill who doesn't deserve it.

-I used the V8 mod in Newcastle on request of V8SC, and with them knowing the origins of it. I had some other physics kindly given to me for the testing, as the originals were too far from reality to be useful. I stand by my statement, the current mod is pretty terrible, just a gt3 car with more weight and power in my opinion.

-I am in licencing talks with tracks at the moment, and doing other things that take more than an evening to do.

If you can't accept the flaws in your work, and the critism that goes with it, then don't bother putting it up. I can accept that Newcastle is pretty ugly, and Tailem Bend looks like Kim-Jong finally sorted out his missiles and hit SA. But hey, more and more tracks keep contacting me for work, as I'm sure people will keep wanting cheap and dirty conversions.

straight of the bat you contradict yourself with your earlier remarks...

Your opinions are your opinions and that's perfectly fine and i can respect that..and you certainly are hilarious!

But seriously for someone that advertises blah blah blah accurate tracks...test your tracks via our simulations? and other comical BS on their website..Don't you think the quality of your work would at least be up to the standard of some of these so called dirty conversions? sorry but i think someone has their bighead way too far up their own @$$ and is most likely the real meaning of a "shill" when it comes down to it

And that's MY opinion

Last edited:
Nothing on my website is a lie. My work is miles above this ****, it's not up the the graphical quality of others, but I can at least create something accurate. You don't create anything

Nothing on my website is a lie. My work is miles above this ****, it's not up the the graphical quality of others, but I can at least create something accurate. You don't create anything

Lets see it then, being an Aussie V8 fan and having been lucky enough to visit some of these glorious tracks I'd love to race them in my favourite Sims, so...got some links please? Thanks

really nice track terra , never actually knew the track was there not being a true motor sports fan , and only lived not far from there in footscray :O_o: anyway keep up the good work

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 282 15.2%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 190 10.2%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 192 10.4%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 140 7.5%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 249 13.4%