Stock Car Extreme Mods (merged)

Status
Not open for further replies.

ML2166

If quizzes are quizzical then what are tests?
Premium
Hey guys

Okay here are the skins created by me over the last few weeks.

38 in total, 19 Chevrolet and 19 Peugeot.

All completely fictional of course, but I hope you enjoy them.

I have given all the cars different numbers and names from the originals in game, so you should be able to run them alongside the original skins.

Pretty new to the modding aspect on the rfactor platform, and this is my first attempt.

Haven't found a way to have the game read a new RFM file hence the reason for the new numbers and names.

Hope you enjoy them........happy racing fellas!

;)

selectionpug.jpg

selectionchevvy.jpg

Chevrolet Part 1

Chevrolet Part 2

Peugeot's

Hmm turns out that the Fps thing was my own fault lol i had my processor usage on 10%
but the Hippi Rainbow road thing on Reiza tracks is just the same
even with the Original CoreShaders

EDIT: Turns out that the Rainbow hippi road thing is for all tracks

and i dont have a backup :(
then that issue is something else.. Have you changed anything else besides these files recently? If you are running the steam version run an integrity check. If you are running non steam, run gscsync.

If it is possible, can someone tell me how to make this appear ONLY in my garage please?
I want all the readouts to disappear when I drive out of the garage, but would like them to show while sitting in the car. I can't understand the instructions and my usual trial and error is not working despite trying over and over. lol

Thanks for any pointers :)

After winning the Benelux Touring Car Championship league in great fashion.
i decided to release the mod were we raced the championship with on RD
I am waiting for premission at the moment from our moderator and mod builder but should get it shortly.

Here are some PreReleasePictures
(keep in mind screenshot significantly reduces picture quality final product should look better)

GRAB_013.JPG

GRAB_014.JPG

GRAB_015.JPG

GRAB_016.JPG

GRAB_018.JPG

Attachments

• GRAB_012.JPG
    GRAB_012.JPG
    154.8 KB · Views: 194
  • GRAB_016.JPG
    GRAB_016.JPG
    211.2 KB · Views: 183
  • GRAB_018.JPG
    GRAB_018.JPG
    107.5 KB · Views: 213
  • GRAB_017.JPG
    GRAB_017.JPG
    81.8 KB · Views: 184
Barney68 submitted a new resource:

Flat6 Mod Rear Wing Update - Replaces the ugly oversized rear wing with the one from original mod.

As it would appear the Flat6 mod is here to stay as the original mod team have made no real attempt at getting it taken down, I have replaced the horrible behemoth rear wing with the wing from the original rfactor mod.

All credits to the Enduracers team for the excellent rfactor mod, and Franklin Stegink for the conversion to SCE. I take no credit for anything...this is the same file from the mod to show this great piece of...

Read more about this resource...

Very nice... thank you very much...
How did you make the black matte? I can only do chrome or shinny...
Same as shiny or chrome, by editing the mask layer. But the other way around: you use a lighter grey for shinier and white for chrome; use a darker gray for a duller aspect or full black (rgb 0;0;0 ) for a matte finish. Hope this helps!

Very nice skin BTW! :thumbsup:

Flat6 Mod Mobil 1 Supercup 2013 Additonal Skins - Additonal Flat6 Skins for 2013 Season Mobil 1 Supercup

As it would appear the Flat6 mod is here to stay as the original mod team have made no real attempt at getting it taken down, here are additional skins from the original rfactor mod.

12 Teams, 25 Drivers from the 2013 Mobil 1 Supercup Season

To install, extract the included file to your GameData\Vehicles\Flat6 GT3 2014\Flat6 GT3 2014 directory. They will not replace any files already there :)

There may be some duplication of cars from Franklins chosen stable but they will...

Yves Larose submitted a new resource:

Sandown Raceway 2012 - Sandown Raceway 2012

Thanks to Learie11 for his permission for the conversion. Its a straight conversion from his rFactor track made with the rFactortools by Grumbel so no graphic optimizations made in this version but hopefully Patrick will work his magic and optomize it in the coming months as i asked him if he could do to.

Please report any issues you have with the track and i'll do my best to fix them.

Simply extract in GSC2013/GameData/Locations...

Flat6 Mod Mobil 1 Supercup 2011 Additonal Skins - Additional Flat6 Skins for 2011 Season Mobil 1 Supercup

As it would appear the Flat6 mod is here to stay as the original mod team have made no real attempt at getting it taken down, here are additional skins from the original rfactor mod.

9 Teams, 20 Drivers from the 2011 Mobil 1 Supercup Season

To install, extract the included file to your GameData\Vehicles\Flat6 GT3 2014\Flat6 GT3 2014 directory. They will not replace any files already there :)

There may be some duplication of cars from Franklins chosen stable but they will...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 101 7.9%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 132 10.4%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 182 14.3%
  • 25% online 75% offline