Tracks Sandevoerde Test Version

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sergio Loro

Premium
Sergio Loro submitted a new resource:

Sandevoerde - another 60's track from f3 classic tracks.

Sandevoerde TEST version – 25.09.17

Track Info :
Length : 4.25 KM
Direction : Clockwise
Widht : 9 mts.
Pit Boxes : 25

This is last TEST versión, the objective with this version is that you can test the circuit and decide if you want the full payware version.

What will be the differences between a TEST version and a PAYWARE version?

Read more about this resource...

I noticed in this area my tyres kicked up some sand although I didnt go off road. Was this done intentionally? This was right after exiting turn 1

track dust.JPG

Last edited:
yes, the idea is represent some sand into race surface at certain areas.
i dont see from screenshot if sand dust texture is on right place, but it should be.

Last edited:
Nice track, more and more tracks and cars from my best sim ever GPL.
One thing to ask, why is there a folder called ROAD MESH inside track`s folder? I`m asking from dev`s aspect.

Nice track, more and more tracks and cars from my best sim ever GPL.
One thing to ask, why is there a folder called ROAD MESH inside track`s folder? I`m asking from dev`s aspect.
If you read through the overview page you will see that he included a few different road mesh files for us to play with :)
More bumpy, less bumpy etc.
Sadly he doesn't tell us which does what haha

Err download the test version and get them from there ?

Does not work, the paid version I got linked to does not have individual files for the geometry, just one large kn5 file.

U should get another email with an update to the paid version which includes the other meshes

I got linked to "sandev_f3ct_085.rar", no other mail. Is that not the latest pay version?

Edit: To clarify, I literally bought it 5 minutes before making my post, i.e. 2 hours ago. It's not that I had it already and missed an update email.

Does not work, the paid version I got linked to does not have individual files for the geometry, just one large kn5 file.

I got linked to "sandev_f3ct_085.rar", no other mail. Is that not the latest pay version?

Edit: To clarify, I literally bought it 5 minutes before making my post, i.e. 2 hours ago. It's not that I had it already and missed an update email.
I don`t know why Sergio has an old version on Selfy (was like that for me to) but as soon as he sees you bought it, you will receive a mail with latest version.

BTW Maybe it,s better to talk about the paid version in this thread?;)
http://www.racedepartment.com/threads/sandevoerde-f3-classic-tracks.138342/

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 102 7.9%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 134 10.4%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 184 14.2%
  • 25% online 75% offline