Tracks Sandevoerde - F3 Classic Tracks.

Uhm... I need some help. Where exactly in this Sellfy thingy should I be able to find the link for the update? I created an account using my purchasing e-mail, as instructed, but there's doesn't seem to be any link to be found anywhere.

Also, the Sellfy says the account is 14-day trial one. What's going to happen when this period ends - how am I going to get future updates for this product?

If you have the original Sellfy email the same link the same link can be used to download the updated track.

Ouch... I deleted it, didn't think I would need it again after downloading the previous version on my PC. Thanks for the tip, though.

Sergio, how to solve this problem now?

You get a 14 day trial as a seller, your account will still work for the stuff you bought via sellfy.
You should have a purchases page, not sure using purchasing e-mail as account mail will add previous transactions.

I added the ones I bought before I had a account via the e-mail link.
you can save the download link to your account that way.

Rgr that. OK, I think I'm beginning to understand how this Sellwhatever works. I didn't buy the track directly through it, but used paypal instead so obviously I don't have anything visible in my purchases tab. In that case, I don't quite understand Sergio's instruction I got in my email today, but I'll ask him directly.

Last edited:
Thanks for the update, but I did a clean installation of the track and now Content Manager says maps are missing :(
oh!! map include with zip file, not sure about Content Manager issue. If you need extra help let me know and maybe we can solve this.
do you drive on tracks, or this program does not allow to uses tracks??

Last edited:
Rgr that. OK, I think I'm beginning to understand how this Sellwhatever works. I didn't buy the track directly through it, but used paypal instead so obviously I don't have anything visible in my purchases tab. In that case, I don't quite understand Sergio's instruction I got in my email today, but I'll ask him directly.
PM send, solution on the way :)

Anyone having a problem with sellfy, who maybe bought the mods direct via paypal or whatever, simply create an account with sellfy using the email address you used to purchase the mod/track. When registered, under Library/Purchases, everything you bought is there. It will show the original buy date, but when you select the updated mod/track, you will have an updated link for the new version. All good.

I got the updates yesterday. Now I just have to wait for the 1973 version to be done and Bazza to do updates on the Grand Prix Legends mod, then I'll be good to go to race on the track.

Anyone having a problem with sellfy, who maybe bought the mods direct via paypal or whatever, simply create an account with sellfy using the email address you used to purchase the mod/track. When registered, under Library/Purchases, everything you bought is there. It will show the original buy date, but when you select the updated mod/track, you will have an updated link for the new version. All good.

Nope, ain't working. Sergio, provided emergency solution for these few of us, however and now all is good indeed :).

I donated for the track earlier today via paypal and downloaded it from Sellfy, but think I downloaded an older version? It has '65 and '67 versions with a '71 version in the UI file (but no other folders relating to the '71 version). I've had no email from Sergio as yet, other than the Sellfy one with the old download link.

I could be wrong though as the one I downloaded is FULL020718? I'm confused...

Also, could someone please explain to me what to do with the CROWD / ROAD MESH folders? I assume I just copy the file I want into the root folder, but I'm not sure what each option means and I don't want to mess it up.

Last edited:
hi!
the 71 version UI was left by error with this update, track is not ready yet.
you download the correct file.

For new users of this track :
Physical ROAD:
From experience with previus tracks, some drivers feel the same track too bumpy and others love it. To deal with this i create 6 different physical road mesh, each one with a different level of bumps.
This meshes are located at "ROAD MESH" folder, there is 6 sub folder (N15,N25,N35,N45,N55,N65) each one with a pyshical mesh. Track default is N35. To try other mesh just copy the sandev_road.kn5 file from selected folder into main track folder, content/tracks/sandev_f3ct.
Any doubt about this topic just let me know.

and the crowd folder include a option to remove 2d crowd around track, because some people dont like it.

Thanks for the info, N15 is less bumpy than N65 I assume?
And the 70s track isn't ready yet but in my UI, but in one of the next updates it will be?:)

Keep up the good work Sergio! Grazie.

Cheers
Robin

Thanks for your response.
The default N35 road mesh seems the best to me (and I'll be keeping those crowds - even though they're 2D, you've done a good job at implementing them).
Good to know that Sellfy now has the latest version of the track too. I was unsure after mentions of the '73 version of the track etc.

Last edited:
Thanks for the info, N15 is less bumpy than N65 I assume?
And the 70s track isn't ready yet but in my UI, but in one of the next updates it will be?:)

Keep up the good work Sergio! Grazie.

Cheers
Robin
hi! yes! n15 smooth, n65 very bumpy :)
and 1973 track layout will be released together with this 1965/67 combo :)
enjoy it :)

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back